main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So This Is Where It Starts...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by VergereWings, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VergereWings

VergereWings Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2005
    Every Saga has a beginning, huh?

Hello, everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself to the masses that collect here, not that I expect a response, I am but a lowly observer of this website (and have been for years), finally getting the cohanes (sp?) to join the forums. I've been a Star Wars from the moment I saw the film at the age of seven, and I believe that means it's been with me for almost eleven years, because they tell me I am of the ripe old age of eighteen.

I'm in love with my very own Princess Leia. Our dates consist of Star Wars Trivial Pursuit and arranging our Star Wars themed wedding. I'm sure she'll show up here eventually.

Again, I just wanted to throw myself out there and say, "Hi!" Wonder if any of my old Sith Lore RPG mates are here? This is General D'alaetos Shai of the Rebellion speaking. Holla atcha boi!

2. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hello and welcome to the boards. If you like RPG here is a RPG link for you. I hope to see you around.

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

Maybe you can find some of your old friends in the Role Playing Forum. Halloween is coming into swing here, so you should take advantage of the rare non-Star Wars icons we?re seeing right now.

Feel free to hang out in Welcome New Users for as long as you?d like. You can meet a lot of helpful friends, and we?re all very glad to answer any questions you may have?so don?t be shy to ask away.

Enjoy your stay, and we?re all very glad to have you here.

4. Short_Haired_Leia

Short_Haired_Leia Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2005
    Hatchacha...you equal my boyfriend and that is why I appeared on this lovely website. Let's get married, my Han Solo. I lovies you like a mynock loves power cables. <3
    <3 Monsterrr <3

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome VergereWings! :)

It's nice to see that you came out of your lurking mode. You'll see posting is much more fun than lurking. Just take a look around and join our discussions or social threads like the "Newbie Welcome Party". :)
    And if you love Trivial Pursuit, then you should take a look at the CT Board. There's a Trivial Pursuit. ;)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

6. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC VergereWings, have fun!

7. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi VergereWings!
    Welcome and hope you like it here.
    So this is where it starts..........

8. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
  9. doc4converse

doc4converse Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    Welcome, VergereWings! Feel free to put your profile/bio up to let us know what else you are interested in since this is very large place. Just click above on Options

Have a great time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.