main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon So uhh, what's your favorite radio station around here?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Nailbiter, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nailbiter

Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Mine NRK. Then KUFO. Then NPR. Oh, and I listen to Z100 a bit only if there's a song I like.

2. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    I listen to Jammin' 95.5 mostly. I like a lot of different kinds of music so in my truck you'll find 95.5(Rap, R&B), 99.9(Country), 105.1?, 94.1(Classical), 94.7(Rock), and 100.3(Z100) in the memory. Whatever sounds good and whatever mood I'm in.

:D

-IJedi

3. Raiden

Raiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 14, 2002
    I just play my collection of 1,500 or so songs on my comp...

4. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Mainly Z100 for me. I hate 95.5, you'd not catch me listening to that ever. Rap is horrid for the most part and extremely obnoxious. The few good songs that have ever played on 95.5 were also playing on Z100, so what's the point?

A lot of songs suck, that is just a fact of life, and that means a lot of what Z100 plays absolutely sucks. On the other hand, a lot of what they play is great too. Recently, Dillema with Nelly and Kelly Rowlands, Love at First Sight by Kylie Minogue, Gotta Get Through This by Daniel Beddingfield, semi-recently 1000 Miles, and there are a number of other good ones too.

It's Getting Hot in Here gets my nomination for the absolute worst song of the year, and furthermore, the American public actually liking the song is really pathetic. It makes me ill. Why must the worst songs always be so popular? Hello people, The Macarena SUCKED and it always will suck, always. Who Lets the Dogs Out was HORRIBLE, yet it was popular, and I could go on and on and on. Almost every MAJOR hit (not "big hit" like 1000 Miles or whatever) is horrid. It's very disappointing...

I will also turn to Rosie 105.1 and sometimes 107.5.

5. MasterVodoBass

MasterVodoBass Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2002
  6. Rickthetamer

Rickthetamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2002
    I like Rosie 105.1

but I used to like Star 105.9 more, until they made it "The River".

They play Jimmy Buffet on that station now.

That's not good.

7. RylaRainGirl

RylaRainGirl Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2002
    I listen to 92.3 when I do listen to the radio. My main sources of music, however, consist of my hugely vast mp3 collection, my minidisc player and lots of internet radio.

8. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    has any one heard 101.5 I think its new its awesome (if your old like me),its kfly
    they play the old rock tunes from when I was a teen and alot of newer stuff its awesome,I havent noticed any DJ action so its mainly all music :) but I do miss dog and chop every now and then(I call and talk to them and Court and Boomer to get on the radio you probably heard some of my lewdness if you tune in LOL)but any ways KFLY 101.5 is cool

9. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    My favorite is 104.7 KDUK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.