main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq So uhhh, do you all want to be a Fan Force, or what?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Obey Wann, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    It's not too tough. 3 meetings with 3 or more people at each, and all you have to do is let me know ahead of time so I can post it ahead of time at the FF main page. Not too tough.

There are a lot of good movies coming out soon, including Men In Black 2 and Austin Powers Goldmember, and of course SW AOTC is still in the theaters.

You can also keep it simple by meeting at a coffee shop or buffet restaurant or meet at a Gateway store for the tournament (who knows, maybe you'll find some new members there, too).

It's easy to become a FF if you don't make it too hard. All I ask is that your CR (who you elect to lead you) is >18 years old, and they should be a good leader and spokesperson.

So with that said, go forth and become official!!! :D

2. LadyAnakinSkywalker

LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 6, 2001
    What's the rush? A lot of people in this group have commitments and jobs, and organization among us can sometimes be tricky, especially to coordinate everyone into the schedule. The less left out, the better, IMO. I don't think our frequency of meeting is important right now, I think the group should be taking more time to focus on interaction as a group and getting our feet firmly planted before we go flinging around officialness.

Just my unsolicited two cents. :)

3. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Cool enough. I was checking for a pulse, and got it. That is a good thing. :D

It's nice to know you all are there. I'm here if you need any assistance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.