main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC So, what about the departing Warrior?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Guys, I was wondering...I mean, in a bit here I will be quitting my job and I will be taking the last days I have here to gather all my focus and mental energies that I know I'm going to need for what will probably be one of my biggest challenges ever in my young life.

I want us all to get together one last time one of these days...like EVERYONE I know.

It saddens me to think about leaving still. You guys are the best group of friends a guy could ever ask for.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Yeah, I am going to hate to see you go, too. But when you are on leave, you better be coming to hang out with us! If you can make it Friday night, that would be a good time to try and plan some kind of get together, I think. We could all bounce around a few ideas, or something, I am sure.

3. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    take him to a strip club for his last days of freedom

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    But he detests nudity in all forms.

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Sure looked like it in the other film he was in!!! :D

Hey, how would this sound for a title for the meeting?

"The Eastern Rim takes it ALL off!"

Um, maybe not. :D

6. ForceTheologian

ForceTheologian Jedi Master star 2

Jun 9, 2004
    Hehe. Well, the Navy isn't as hard as the Army nor the Marines, so you'll probably do fine if you can do the physical training stuff. Not sure if you'll be doind the gas chamber deal, but, hey, that's always fun. It only stings for a little bit.

FT

7. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    thanks FT now I have the urge for a comment that might just offend and I cannot let myself type it (it's just that bad) teh teh but it was comical though :p

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I dont think I want to know. :)

9. r2fu2

r2fu2 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2004
    ahh so the grasshopper has learned, I think I'll still keep that coment to my self though

10. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    well guys, as I said I would speak to my parents, and my house for a friday halo bye kaiser/shindo is available, if hawthor falls through.

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I think an official meeting needs to be called to order. Yall want to do you halo thing afterward, fine, but we need to send Chris off in style. This coming weekend is perfect for me, as my wife is off and the following Friday I'm having my ear surgery.

12. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    good point eddie, all i was thinking about was the "after party" for those wanted to continue some or just throwing some things out. But lets keep talking and work things out, it sucks that fett won't be here friday.

13. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Just thought about something maybe we need to try for having it on saturday because then cam and holder should be back from what I hear. But, if that doesn't work here is a possible set-up tell me what you think:

fri/sat meet at texas 6pm dinner, drinking, party.
    then, go to where ever people want for party or halo-age. Thats what I have thought about so far.

14. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    I like your plan Kazuma. Just need to set a date.

15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I think the Saturday Texas thing would work good. Hang out, eat dinner, drink, be merry.... sounds fun. I just gotta clear it with the wife. However, I say we separate HALO from the same night. Folks like Eddie-wan arent big on it, and I dont want folks to be rushing out of there to go play it. So, that said, I say we try to do HALO on Friday night as usual, and see about holding it at Fetts again. Billy wants to come back to play, and his nephew Josh wanted to come play with us, as well. (Josh was at the Halloween party, dressed as a clone trooper) Who knows, maybe we can get Entropy and Monty to come, as well. Then, after we quit in the morning, get some rest, etc. Then get together Saturday night around 6pm, at Texas for our meeting/sendoff for Shindo.

16. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    And for sometimes during this time period, I have the descriptions of what Hawthor & Shindo were wearing to "Up To Snuff" and will send them tonight.

17. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Thanks for thinking of the old man, Riff. :) Saturday sounds great.

18. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    The word does have a nice ring to it...

Sat ur day Saturday Satur day... Try it.

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
  20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hahahahaha...

21. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Well i wont be able to attend on Sat i dont think due to the fact i will probably have work...... stupid work.

22. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    problem with saturday, the guest of honor has prior engagements with a family thing saturday....

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, shoot, man.... I dont know what to tell you then. By the way, I forgot Fett was going out of town, so the HALO will have to be held elsewhere. I am currently working on a place for that, I will let you know when I can get something figured out. Zebulon is just too far out of the way for me to be away from my family, in case of an emergency. Matts might be an option, if I can get a hold of him, and thats very close to 64 and I-95, which can get me home quick, so thats an idea. I might try to see how Entropy feels about having one at his place, since there is room, and all. But I want to run that by him first. I will let you know how that one goes, however, I am not sure about Saturday night, now, since Chris cant even make it. The wife has already ok'd that, but whats the point if he cannot make it? Maybe we should try for Friday night?

24. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Friday works for me also.

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Freaking computer..... causing double posts, thanks to lagging up. :( My bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.