main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC So, what about the departing Warrior?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    well he was supposed to have talked to his parents saturday then posted their opinion on doing something there but you see he hasn't had the chance yet. so we need some sort of a contingency plan... sunday?

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    No, thats out altogether. Lets just go ahead and plan for Friday. I have changed the plans with the wife now, and ok'd it for a second time, and I personally dont feel like taking anymore chances with her. :) Lets plan on meeting Friday night at Texas around 6pm, eating and cutting up, then afterwards we can hit the HALO party or.... wait, better yet.... what if we all went and hit a movie? Elektra comes out, you know. THEN after that, we could go to wherever we are having our HALO party. How does that sound?

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Perfect my friend, perfect. Damn dude I'm really begining to thinkg that I am a good influence on you. Now I can't wait for friday hehehe.

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Sounds like a plan. Should I wear the Darth Vader voice changer I picked up today? :D

5. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    YES~!~! and talk military smack to the navy victim :p tell him to get down and give you 20... (insert joe comment here)

6. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Oh my!

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehehe.... My son got that voice changer for Christmas. I walked in on him this past Sunday, and he was sitting on his new bunk bed, with the Helmet on.... He was talking to Colin, and hitting the buttons on the thing saying the different phrases of Vader, and doing the breathing in-between. Colin was just watching him, fascinating, and laughing. :D

8. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    lol! When I got home with it last night, Patrick was all excited and started patting the helmet on the top saying "I love Darth Vader; he's my Father!"

9. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    He'd probably be better off, were that true....

(I jest...)

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Yep. We all suspected as such. You just try to pass off as a jedi, you sith you!

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
  12. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Is it okay if i dont order anything at Texas? I have no money and I am tired of Chris paying my dinner bill. That isnt fair to him...

13. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I've already got plans for Friday night, but I might be able to modify them. It just depends. Saturday afternoon is open, but Saturday night is spoken for.

14. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Havent heard from you in a while, Entropy. Hows the teaching gig going?

15. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
    Man I feel bad, I didnt know you were teaching.... have you brainwashed you students yet? Were do you teach at? What do you teach?

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    No, you dont have to order anything at Texas if you dont want to. Thats up to you. So does this mean you will be able to make it?

17. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    That is an AC/DC song... "Let's Make It" - though I don't think it's about the same thing...

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Um... no, Joe-da. Not even close. Hey, Eddie-wan... I DARE you to wear that Vader helmet into Texas. :D

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Think on that, I will. :D

20. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
    Entropy, if you come please bring your camera, Sol will be attending so that you can take a picture of him so we can put it on the website. Thanks ;)

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Does anyone else have a digital camera, in case Entropy cant make it? Joe-da?

22. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Teaching's going pretty good so far. We just started back, so I haven't had time to do a good brainwashing yet, but I'm working on it. I'm teaching Database Applications on-line. If this first week is any indication, it's going to end up eating away a lot of my free time.

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I really hope things work out so you can make it, Entropy. Its not the same without you or Fett there.

24. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    :(

You guys ***king rule.
    Friday works for me, as Saturday I have another get-together with me familia...any or all of you are more than welcome to attend this party as well, but I won't hold it against you if you have other plans. Friday works for me. ;)

25. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Yes, I'll have a camera or 2, plus a video camera.

Oh, and Shindo.... any time for filming? Just so we can remember what you look like? (& to finish the crap)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.