So, what about the departing Warrior?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mount, NC' started by Shindo_Windu, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    well he was supposed to have talked to his parents saturday then posted their opinion on doing something there but you see he hasn't had the chance yet. so we need some sort of a contingency plan... sunday?
  2. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    No, thats out altogether. Lets just go ahead and plan for Friday. I have changed the plans with the wife now, and ok'd it for a second time, and I personally dont feel like taking anymore chances with her. :) Lets plan on meeting Friday night at Texas around 6pm, eating and cutting up, then afterwards we can hit the HALO party or.... wait, better yet.... what if we all went and hit a movie? Elektra comes out, you know. THEN after that, we could go to wherever we are having our HALO party. How does that sound?
  3. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    Perfect my friend, perfect. Damn dude I'm really begining to thinkg that I am a good influence on you. Now I can't wait for friday hehehe.
  4. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like a plan. Should I wear the Darth Vader voice changer I picked up today? :D
  5. Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Master

star 4
    YES~!~! and talk military smack to the navy victim :p tell him to get down and give you 20... (insert joe comment here)
  6. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hehehe.... My son got that voice changer for Christmas. I walked in on him this past Sunday, and he was sitting on his new bunk bed, with the Helmet on.... He was talking to Colin, and hitting the buttons on the thing saying the different phrases of Vader, and doing the breathing in-between. Colin was just watching him, fascinating, and laughing. :D
  8. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    lol! When I got home with it last night, Patrick was all excited and started patting the helmet on the top saying "I love Darth Vader; he's my Father!"
  9. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    He'd probably be better off, were that true....

(I jest...)
  10. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Yep. We all suspected as such. You just try to pass off as a jedi, you sith you!
  11. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Is it okay if i dont order anything at Texas? I have no money and I am tired of Chris paying my dinner bill. That isnt fair to him...
  13. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    I've already got plans for Friday night, but I might be able to modify them. It just depends. Saturday afternoon is open, but Saturday night is spoken for.
  14. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Havent heard from you in a while, Entropy. Hows the teaching gig going?
  15. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Man I feel bad, I didnt know you were teaching.... have you brainwashed you students yet? Were do you teach at? What do you teach?
  16. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    No, you dont have to order anything at Texas if you dont want to. Thats up to you. So does this mean you will be able to make it?
  17. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    That is an AC/DC song... "Let's Make It" - though I don't think it's about the same thing...
  18. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Um... no, Joe-da. Not even close. Hey, Eddie-wan... I DARE you to wear that Vader helmet into Texas. :D
  19. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  20. Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Knight

star 3
    Entropy, if you come please bring your camera, Sol will be attending so that you can take a picture of him so we can put it on the website. Thanks ;)
  21. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Does anyone else have a digital camera, in case Entropy cant make it? Joe-da?
  22. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Teaching's going pretty good so far. We just started back, so I haven't had time to do a good brainwashing yet, but I'm working on it. I'm teaching Database Applications on-line. If this first week is any indication, it's going to end up eating away a lot of my free time.
  23. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I really hope things work out so you can make it, Entropy. Its not the same without you or Fett there.
  24. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    :(

You guys f**king rule.
    Friday works for me, as Saturday I have another get-together with me familia...any or all of you are more than welcome to attend this party as well, but I won't hold it against you if you have other plans. Friday works for me. ;)
  25. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, I'll have a camera or 2, plus a video camera.

Oh, and Shindo.... any time for filming? Just so we can remember what you look like? (& to finish the crap)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.