main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV So what about this?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I have decided that I'm going to run for president in the 2016 election. I'll be old enough then. And I think this country needs a nerd who is part of the lower-middle-under class to run it. The only problem is I don't have any money for the campaign and I figure I can start saving now and I can start asking for contributions now. That way I'm sure to have enough when the time comes. So anyone here that wants to contribute, please feel free. Remember that I would get to choose my cabinet and elect supreme court justices. So the more generous you are, the more generous I am...

2. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

3. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Where do you stand on the whole "manned mission to Mars" thing?

It would be cool to have a member of the TSS well placed in a position of global power. We would be like the Alliance on Alias.

4. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I really don't see a point for a manned mission to mars or any other planet, but I would go just to be sure, and also so I could say, "Mars, yeah I've been there, its not that great."

5. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    would you be willing to plant a TSS flag there?

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Oh I just thought of something else I could do. I could make the Imperial March the National Anthem and force George to make more SW movies until he dies. And C, although you may think this is funny, can you please edit your message so we don't have to scroll to read everything. I really hate when that happens. Perhaps I'll send you to Siberia for a while for that.

7. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    yes definatly. pfft!

8. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah I'd plant a TSS flag there of course. Just think of how cool it would be to have the rpg in the oval office. Or that big conference room with all the screens used in movies when nuclear war is on the line.

9. Axia_Clone_001

Axia_Clone_001 Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2004
    Dont see the point of manned mission to Mars? You just lost my vote pal!

10. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Well, how about you're the one to go o Mars then? Would that get your vote back?

11. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    You're a terrible Axia clone.. Gerson said that he'd make George Lucas film star wars until he died, yet you overlook that fact and focus on the mars mission? Sad sad sad... Gerson, you have my vote because I want to see Lucas make more STAR WARS!!!!! oh and I'm sure there's other reasons to vote for you...

12. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    star wars is all that matters, people.

13. Axia_Clone_001

Feb 3, 2004
    Well I stopped reading after the mars thing, I didnt see the rest. But let me see, you get elected in 2018 and it takes 3 years for a star wars movie to be made. So now we are talking 2021 for the next film after episode 3, Lucas is in his sixties now another 16 years (2021-2005) and he'll be approaching his eightes, dont think hed be as spry as he was before making films, so you still dont get my vote. Unless you were serious and I get to go to mars becuase that would be so cool.

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ok, you have my vote. Axia, when you go to Mars, will you bring me back a rock or something?

15. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Can I be the Vice President? Cause I mean come on...you gotta have a Vice President.

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I can't be the VP, because I was born in Toronto.

17. Axia_Clone_001

Feb 3, 2004
    One rock for Talon

18. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Gerson has my vote. Can I be your VP? Then we could stay up all night and play video games at the white house before important international peace meetings. Oo oo, and we could go to the underground firing range with your secret service officers and shoot all their cool automatic weapons.

19. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    ill vote for you too if i could get a mars rock.

20. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    If you make it so I never have to pay taxes...ever...I will vote for you....I will even assassinate (sp?) the competition for you. [face_devil]

21. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    with your handgun?

I think that everyone from the tss should get a tax break!

22. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I´ll vote for you if you make me Secretary of Defense...but change the name back to Secretary of War...and let me legally chang emy name to Petra Blakkwing....then I will be Secretary of War Petra Blakkwing!!!!

23. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    oh...and can I have a mars rock, too, Axia?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.