main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So....what did you all get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Billy_Dee_Binks, Dec 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    As for myself I got a Han Solo ( Endor Raid ), a Bespin Luke and the Action Fleet Solar Sailer on December 24th. ( In Austria Christmas gets celebrated on the evening of December 24th. :D )
    I also got a cinema suround sound system ( best one availible at the moment
    :D :D :D ) and a flat Pionier DVD player.

On December 25th ( my Birthday ) I got a
    Pilot Clonetrooper and a Action Fleet
    AT-TE.

P.S.: Soon granted wishes are a trip to
    London and a digital video camera! :)
    :) :) :) :D

WOW!
    Now what did you guys and gals find under your tree?

2. Charis

Charis Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 29, 2002
    If that's a trip to London UK, let me know and we can see about timing a FF meet with your visit ;)

Didn't get any Star Wars stuff myself, but that isn't a surprise.

Got a Cheshire Cat mug including a Cheshire Cat cuddly toy to match, a diamond necklace and earings, gift vouchers to spend at my favourite beauty shop, a hamper from Fortnum & Mason and a tripod to go with my camera.

Only other thing I'm awaiting is a rather large replica of Aragorn's sword from my wonderful husband - was a bit of a surprise and heaven only knows what I'll do with it :)

3. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

You stole my thread idea :p .

Here are the SW things I got: Shuttle Tyderium (not here yet. also part b-day present), Zam Wessels speeder, 12" Dooku Zam ans Super Battle Droid, KB exclusive pilot Obi w/ Jedi Starfighter, 100 real stands, Dagobah X-Wing, Hammerhead Cantina bar peice, "Ask Yoda", Reek, Acklay, Tales of the Bounty Hunters, Destinies Way, and all 3 12" Masterpeice editions (the ones that came with the books. Anikan, 3P0, and Aurra Sing).

Here are the non-SW things I got: Pair of 20" round sai (martial arts weapon), some small hand grenade mini torch/lighter that my sister gave me (really cool), new Diablo paintball jersey (green), some stupid shampoo that my aunt gave me, and a novelty traffic light thing to go in my room.

I think thats about it :)

-saber holder

4. Cryil-Vald

Cryil-Vald Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2002
    Well, i as well didnt recieve any star wars item's, but i didnt plan on getting any, so its all good.

I was given a bookshelf stereo/CD player, A Queen and Styx cd, a pack of CD-R's, some pajama pants, two long sleeved shirts,a nice tannish/white dress shirt, an alarm clock, and a 50 dollar giftcard to wal-mart(Which will be spent on lego)

5. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    The only Star Wars Item i got was the New Lego Yoda Jedi Master. I have a nice mother-in-Law lol

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    My parents bought me the Attakus statue I was missing in my set: Jabba the Hutt!!
    My wife got me only 1 present so far (C-3PO/R2-D2 lego), because we are going to france next week to celebrate Christmas with my family, I'll get the rest of my presents then... (I have the feeling she got me another cool prototype :) ).

7. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    Damn You!
    I already posted it in the other thread.

8. BobaFrank

BobaFrank Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 17, 2001
    I got the Back to the Future trilogy on DVD plus the Rankin/Bass Christmas DVD set(Rudolph,Frosty,Santa).

9. Billy_Dee_Binks

Mar 29, 2002
    Saber_holder is a one man army! :eek: :p

To Charis:
    I`m planning to go to London ( yes, UK )
    in late January / early February.
    I love London and the UK. It has it`s own flair. Last time I´ve been in England
    is only four months ago.

P.S.: What`s a FF meeting? Please explain that one for me. My bad.

10. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

;)

-saber holder

11. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    FanForce meeting dude...

No Star Wars items at all for Christmas and
    those of you that know me know why ;)

12. Charis

Charis Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 29, 2002
    FanForce ;) There's a small one on the 29th Jan for a meal and coffee and another on 1st Feb which will probably involve going to see Star Trek Nemesis. If interested, PM me. It's always a pleasure to have visitors attend the London FanForce meets :)

13. Billy_Dee_Binks

Mar 29, 2002
    I´ve just checked my calendar and it seem I´ll be going to London somewhere
    betwen February 3rd to 8th.
    I guess I´ll be staying there for three to four days.
    Seems like I have to skip both meetings.
    Are there any FanForce meetings
    betwen the 3rd and the 8th of February?

Never been to one of those before.
    What are they like? Are those meeting
    conventions or discussion groups?
    Where in London?
    Thanks for the help.

14. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    For Christmas, the only Star Wars thing I received was a LucasArts X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter computer game. Now I just need a joystick

Non-Star Wars items include:
    A new 27" television
    a new suede jacket
    2 pair of jeans
    1 pair black cordoroy (sp?) pants
    Socks, t-shirts
    LOTR DVD, and video
    A Simpsons talking beer bottle opener
    Mini salt and pepper shakers (I cook, I can't help it)
    Money from my grandmother
    And of course the obligatory candy.

15. WyethStar

WyethStar Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2002
    I had a star wars themed christmas this year.

I got an 8x10 signed Autograph of Carry Fisher in all her glory (gold bikini) sitting in front of Jabba the Hutt. (Movie shot). (Been waiting for this one for 2.5 years now. ever since I met Carrie Fisher at StarWars Weekends in DisneyWorld, but didn't have time to spend 5 hours in line getting her autograph) My wife actually talked another fan/collector out of it, it came from his personal collection.

an 11x14 Of Darth Vader's mask (not action, but still) Signed by David Prowse AND James Earl Jones.

8x10 of Jeremy Bullock as Boba Fett (movie shot) (signed) (Oh How I wanted the studio shot of Boba and Jango together, signed by both of them, but my source only had 1-2 available and they sold quick)

8x10 Of Jango Fett and little Boba Fett (Studio shot, but a nice one) Signed by Mr. Morrison.

Christmas Money will avail me a Signed & Authenticated Studio shot of Christopher Lee as Count Dooku. (I can't believe he's still making movies.)

AND, AND AND AND. As A Present to myself, for successfully completing 3 semesters of college at 31 and maintaining a 4.0, I plan on ordering the Count Dooku Lightsaber from MR when I return from vacation. (or maybe while i'm ON vacation. heh.)

My Autograph collection doubled in size, Previously, I had Kenny Baker and Anthony Daniels, signed movie shot. Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca, Frank Oz as Yoda, and Ray Park as Darth Maul.

Also received a Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and the two droids in Rawcliffe pewter, to go along with my Millenium Falcon, Chewbacca, Darth Maul, and Boba Fett.

Wow, a lot of good stuff. Clothes were out this year, that will probably come in three months for my Birthday unless MR manages an SE edition of Mace Windu, or an FX edition of Count Dooku's Saber by then. hehe.

Anyways,

Merry Christmas to everyone, and remember, it's not about the presents. :)

16. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Wow, sounds like everyone cleaned up big time this year!!

SW-related stuff I received included:
    Clone Wars video game for PS2
    The following Hallmark Ornaments: Jedi Luke, Darth Vader, Jango Fett and the ROJ Death Star :cool:

I also got tons of Best Buy gift cards, a Tom Brady jersey, a book about the 2002 Stanley Cup champion Detroit Red Wings, some clothes, new wallet and travel bag, new CD binder and a home exercise gym. Me must have been good this year ;)

17. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    You stole my thread idea
    mine too !

i got ...
    LEGO bounty hunter pursuit
    LEGO republic gunship
    EP.1 DVD (had vhs)
    pajama pants ;)

tommorow is xmas sales !

i want to get TEH Gunship , i may wait , only cuz my mom doesnt think its good ( :confused: ) and so i may wait till the price is a tiny bit lower . it depends on tommorows prices .

18. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    SW items i got were the Interactive R2 unit (stubborn as crap too) and the destroyer droid action figure, the yoda (Jedi Master) action figure and the Darth Maul (Sith Training) action figure.

i got:
    some pajammas, a taylor acoustic guitar, a old style popcorn maker, a light up neon guitar sign for my room, a LOT of shirts and stuff from abercrombie, got a necklace, some notre dame stuff, a beanie and scarf from hollister. errr... and some stuff to go snowboarding in. and i dont' remember what else. i've been busy scaring my sister's dogs w/ the artoo!! it's so fun

19. jango_joe

jango_joe Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2002
    Jedi starfighter/obiwan
    yellow clone tropper 12 inch
    imperial star distroyer. lego set
    starwars day calender
    luke,vader,jango, kenobi, ordiments, and the slave 1

bounty hunter for game cube

thats just the starwars stuff

20. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    32 (yip you heard me) 3.73" action figs, (I can't be bothered listing them, all in Star Cases, I only need Nikto, Destryer Droid, Council Chair Yoda and the POTJ re-hashes to have them all in packaging (I've got about 20 w/o packaging, I just stopped opening figs to display, I leve them in packaging now.

And tomorrow when I see my aunt I'm getting Bounty Hunter for my PS2

21. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    BOunty junter and jedi outcast 2 for GC, a box of AOTC cards (complete basic set now!), and the holiday figs.

22. Legolas_Greenleaf_

Legolas_Greenleaf_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 10, 2002
    Billy_Dee_Binks stole my thread idea too. :( But, anyway as far as Christmas goes.......

Star Wars Stuff: Padme Amidala - Coruscant Attack, :) Star Wars Calendar :) and a LEGO Jango Fett set thing.

Non Star Wars Stuff: LOTS of LOTR figures, Gandalf, Saruman, Gimli, Samwise Gamgee, Faramir, Merry, Pippin and Moria Orc. :) Two little Hot-Wheels type cars that I will display, a pack of [face_love] goldfish, two cassettes, a CD soundtrack, a CD set from a radio series and a Wal-Mart gift card.

All in all, a pretty good Christmas..........

A REALLY GOOD CHRSTMAS!!!!

23. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    This is all of the Star Wars stuff that I got for Christmas:

Pewter: Episode II Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Zam, and Jango. I also got the pewter Gunship, Luke's X-Wing and the Speeder Bike w/ Scout Trooper.

12inch figures were the Luke Skywalker w/ Tauntaun and the Episode II Obi-Wan.

For books I received 2 X-Wing books: Solo Command and Starfighters of Adumar.

3.75 figures were Padme Corrascant Attack, Lott Dod, and another Clonetrooper Piolt.

For Lego's I got the Technic 2 pack of C-3PO and R2-D2 and the Collector's Ed. Yoda.

24. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    i think jango joe needs to work on his spelling ;)

25. WyethStar

WyethStar Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2002
    well that's just lovely.

Addition : I forgot to add, I also got the SW Monopoly game, but it hasn't come yet.

As well, I got the original trilogy Soundtrack Anthology, with outtakes, expanded music by John Williams (was made for the movies, but not used.) and it came with a 64 page guide. The box uses the original artwork.

My wife bought this, and two days later a friend asked where she got it, so we went back and checked Barnes & Noble, and it was gone.

If anyone knows where to get this, let me know as he'd like a copy too. I'm just noticing, but the original copyright for this boxed set was 1993. I can't imagine this has been sitting in a warehouse for 10 years though.

It was published by Arista Records.

And Jedi Outcast for the PC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.