main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ So what did you get for Xmas? (and what are you gonna get on Boxing Day with your Xmas money )

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Chansplace, Dec 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Hi Squid. :D

Yeah Mark, she's the one with the SW tat, was in NZ 3 years ago for the Millennium Split Enz concert.

I got a UCS LEGO X-Wing, but I think you all knew that... ;)

2. squidichlorian

squidichlorian Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2001
    >Yeah Mark, she's the one with the SW tat, was in NZ 3 years ago for the Millennium Split Enz concert.

Hi Mark! Yes, tis' me, Rebel Alliance Tattoo Girl...I came over for dinner, and almost stole your...what was it, a tauntaun? You had something I didn't have... :D Has it really been 3 yrs since that NYE? And i hear this year you could actually SEE the fireworks near Skytower! As opposed to just hearing them. ;)

Yes, JP...We know what you got, Mr. Lucky! And I've half a mind to send you my Darth Vader kit for completion as well...anyone else tried that one? The diagrams are not exactly easy on my Small American Brain.

back to trying to get my naughty droid to behave...he's having some motor skill issues.
    (No "bad motivator" jokes!)

3. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    Na, can't have been "my" Tauntaun. All SW figures are/were JP's. :p

That tat made me think about one for a while (perhaps half rebel and half Imp symbols like from the Forcecommander PC game). But I think not anymore ;) hehehe

4. ACERIMMERROCKS

ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2001
    I want an autobot tattoo

5. squidichlorian

Nov 8, 2001
    >That tat made me think about one for a while (perhaps half rebel and half Imp symbols like from the Forcecommander PC game). But I think not anymore hehehe

aww, c'mon you haven't even seen my new ones yet! (Sorry, JP, I did in fact get more...non SW related, tho') Plus, I thought JP was going to get a "Leia in LoveSlave GetUp Almost Falling Into Sarlacc Pit" scene across his chest? [face_shocked]

But back to the point, my new R2, he is fabbo!!!! Can't wait til I train him to bring me a beer. I'm working on it. You should see him do the "dance program" where he playing the Mos Eisley music and spins around...TOO CUTE! :D

6. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    JP... tattoo... chest... [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Training a droid to bring beer, I thought that's what the other half is for ;)

Na, but seriously, if I had a droid that brought me a beer when I wanted and it was ice cold, I'd be stoked. Although, in my house up here in Auckland - the R2 unit would have to be an AOTC design and have to be able to fly or get up/down stairs. :D

edit = Sorry, JP, I did in fact get more...

Was JP all like "tattoo's are bad!" or something and so you have to appologise? Typical old man.

//shakes head//

:p ;) :D

7. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Tattoos are great I have one on my shoulder, hmmmm a rebel alliance symbol, that would be cool.

8. squidichlorian

Nov 8, 2001
    Yeah, I would probably do it a bit differently could I do it over again...I may sound like a bit of a conservative, but arms are a touchy place for girls to get tattoos. It's a totally 50/50 thing - people either love it (usually, per one of JP's descriptions, "sad men in their 30s") or, don't get it, and once it's explained, are turned off. Believe me, it comes up a lot during the summer, as you really can't miss mine, esp. since it's the rebel alliance symbol in a black circle.

Hey, JP, didn't I send you a piccie, old man? get to work! :D

Actually, the last time I was getting work done, one of the artists tried to convince me that I should get an "half sleeve" (ie: the entire upper half of my arm) done in a SW theme. But that a bit much of a committment...even for me! :)

9. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    *You've* got a tat Graal? Crikey!

The whole upper arm?! A bit much methinks.

ah, yet another NZ thread gone completely off topic. hehehe

Love it.

10. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Hey Squid,

I've looked at my home and work emails, and can't find the photo. If you resend it I promise to put it up straight away. :)

JP

11. Lil_Lisa

Lil_Lisa Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Can we see the tattoo too? Please? :D

12. Darth_Graal

Darth_Graal Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2001
    Whose? Mine or Squids?

13. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Squid's.

But I can put yours up too if you really want, and it's SW themed, and I get assurances it's not on your bum.

14. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    or ANYWHERE ELSE remotely strange or offensive.

;) :D :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.