main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO So What Did You Think of the Matrix?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Raven, May 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Raven

Mara_Jade_Raven Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2003
    Like many, I saw Matrix Reloaded last night, and I wanted to see who else saw it, and what they thought. However, in answering this post, please be considerate of those who have not yet seen the movie, i.e., don't give anything away.

I will share my thoughts next week after more people have had a chance to see it.

2. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Well you know what I thought but for the sake of anyone else who cares....

The fight sequences were incredible! I have never seen anything like it before. However, I thought the Drama/plot part of the movie was slow and not as well done as the original. I have a feeling that after Revolutions comes out Reloaded will look better and make more sense for the overall plot arc. B+

3. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    This must make me a terrible person, but I'm not seeing it until tomorrow (Friday) night. I'll let you know then!

ok, so this post is pointless... I can deal with it :)

4. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    I loved the ending, its kinda like Empire. But the begining sucked. It killed the whole flow of the movie.

---SPOILER---

We didn't need a 5 min. love scene, in fact that whole scene with all the people from Zion was overdone. But with all that said, that ending rocked.

5. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I agree Stimpy. It kind of has a Stars Wars thing going on. The first one can be watched alone. But the last two really need to be watched together.

6. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    The fighting was great, the love scene was pointless and stupid, and I haven't yet decided on what I think about the ending, though I agree that the plot needed work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.