main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA So, what do you know (or think to know) about BeNeLux ???

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by flyingseal, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingseal

flyingseal Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2002
    Shotguns at dawn! :p

2. Sith Bane

Sith Bane Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 14, 1999
    C'mon, admit it. You know you like Efteling better. ;)

3. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    No I have just been to tooooo many six flags that have crap for rides. And I am used to 2 parks that each hold (or have held)about 30 records on their coasters. Kings Island still has the longest wooden coaster and the only looping wooden. Cedar Point has the tallest hypercoaster, last year had the tallest-fastest-steepest coaster (310ft, 92mph, at 82 degrees), has the most coasters in a park (17 now I think) and consistantly rated one of the top 10 parks in the world :)

4. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Here's what I remember about Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg...

Holland...flowers everywhere, and tons and tons of flower nurseries...very wet weather and Heinken tastes horrid warm, much less cold. The family I stayed with however were very nice and hospitable. I enjoyed my stay there...I was in Kinderdijk I do believe.

Luxembourg...it was tiny. Tons of souveniers available, but we didn't really stop much of anywhere.

Belgium, just passed through. I remember it being very grassy, hilly and open spaced. It would have been nice to stop for longer. We just had lunch and that was it.

Keith

5. Pepijn

Pepijn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Very wet weather?? We've got a tropical heat wave over here....

6. Sith Bane

Sith Bane Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 14, 1999
    Yeah, but this is our hottest summer ever, Pepijn. Normally it WOULD rain. ;)

7. Pepijn

Pepijn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Don't spoil it, Sithman... :mad:

8. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Yes, I was referring to "normal" conditions. hehe. I might be back over that way next year. It's looking quite likely actually.

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.