Richmond,VA So, what do you know (or think to know) about BeNeLux ???

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by flyingseal, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingseal Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Sith Bane Force Ghost

star 6
    C'mon, admit it. You know you like Efteling better. ;)
  3. amaunet Jedi Knight

star 3
    No I have just been to tooooo many six flags that have crap for rides. And I am used to 2 parks that each hold (or have held)about 30 records on their coasters. Kings Island still has the longest wooden coaster and the only looping wooden. Cedar Point has the tallest hypercoaster, last year had the tallest-fastest-steepest coaster (310ft, 92mph, at 82 degrees), has the most coasters in a park (17 now I think) and consistantly rated one of the top 10 parks in the world :)
  4. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    Here's what I remember about Belgium, Holland and Luxembourg...

Holland...flowers everywhere, and tons and tons of flower nurseries...very wet weather and Heinken tastes horrid warm, much less cold. The family I stayed with however were very nice and hospitable. I enjoyed my stay there...I was in Kinderdijk I do believe.

Luxembourg...it was tiny. Tons of souveniers available, but we didn't really stop much of anywhere.

Belgium, just passed through. I remember it being very grassy, hilly and open spaced. It would have been nice to stop for longer. We just had lunch and that was it.

Keith

5. Pepijn Jedi Master

star 4
    Very wet weather?? We've got a tropical heat wave over here....
  6. Sith Bane Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, but this is our hottest summer ever, Pepijn. Normally it WOULD rain. ;)
  7. Pepijn Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't spoil it, Sithman... :mad:
  8. keithabbott Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes, I was referring to "normal" conditions. hehe. I might be back over that way next year. It's looking quite likely actually.

Keith
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.