So what do you think the weather will REALLY be this Summer?

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Jedi_Junkie, May 6, 2003.

?

So what do you think the weather will REALLY be this Summer?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Hot. Satan hates it here. 2 vote(s) 40.0%
No rain, no pain. Drought alllll the way.. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
In a freak event we will get two feet of snow in the dead of August. 1 vote(s) 20.0%
I thought that boat thing was a joke?! We'll get more rain than Biblical earth! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Why I've never seen a buckeye seed with woll socks on.. Is that natural? -- Dead cold. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I think it'll be nice this summer, one for the record books. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
It doesn't matter. Any way it goes Vectren will make a hefty profit off the backs of the worker!!! 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Why do I care, pray tell....? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Tell me again.. What the h-e double hockey sticks does this have to do with Star Wars? 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Other - Explain. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
  2. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok, seeing as lately the Weathermen locally and abroad have been so off target of the weather they couldn't forecast the broad side of a storm front I've devised my own weather predicting method! We will vote on the weather, and when we have decided as a group we will then gather in an impromptu ritual where we will light bonfires, wear robes, and offer the blood of an evil Trekkie (Note: Must be evil. Caplain is a suggestion.) to the spirit of weather making our concensus known.

And if THAT doesn't work............
  3. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    We could sacrifice Sean, he did see Star Treck in the theater after all!!
  4. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    I really am gonna love watching my Steelers kick your Broncos asses Ludo! :)
  5. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I'll let you two duke it out with those teams. I'll watch happpily as the Dolphins get their act together and blow ya both from the water.. :D
  6. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL, Dolphins?? You guys are doomed, believe me, since you're gonna get Brian Griese!! ;)
    Sean, I really think you are a cool guy, that's why it does hurt me to know in how much pain you will be after my Broncos take care of your Steelers :D
  7. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    W-w-w-well.. Y'know.. Someone has to be a sucky team for someone else to be great! <_< Ha, try that one on for size.....
  8. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Seeing as the boards are relatively unlively I've decided to randomly pick a dead topic and attempt to ressurect it! -- Easier said than done... <_<

Righto, well, I'm going to follow up on this semi-random topic. So far this year the two folks who predicted hellishly hot have been right on the money! Unfortunately, I am way off in my hopeful prediction of snow. *...crickets chirp...*
    Also, the fellow who voted on Vectren making a haul is, predictably, accurate! Hot or cold, they get our money.

On a serious note, has anyone else felt the urge to bludgeon themselves into blissful unconsciousness to escape this heat? I swear, at this point, I think I would risk brain damage for a few hours of respite..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.