main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So what do you think the weather will REALLY be this Summer?

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Jedi_Junkie, May 6, 2003.

?

So what do you think the weather will REALLY be this Summer?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Hot. Satan hates it here.

40.0%
  2. No rain, no pain. Drought alllll the way..

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. In a freak event we will get two feet of snow in the dead of August.

20.0%
  4. I thought that boat thing was a joke?! We'll get more rain than Biblical earth!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Why I've never seen a buckeye seed with woll socks on.. Is that natural? -- Dead cold.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I think it'll be nice this summer, one for the record books.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. It doesn't matter. Any way it goes Vectren will make a hefty profit off the backs of the worker!!!

20.0%
  8. Why do I care, pray tell....?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Tell me again.. What the h-e double hockey sticks does this have to do with Star Wars?

20.0%
  10. Other - Explain.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
  2. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Ok, seeing as lately the Weathermen locally and abroad have been so off target of the weather they couldn't forecast the broad side of a storm front I've devised my own weather predicting method! We will vote on the weather, and when we have decided as a group we will then gather in an impromptu ritual where we will light bonfires, wear robes, and offer the blood of an evil Trekkie (Note: Must be evil. Caplain is a suggestion.) to the spirit of weather making our concensus known.

And if THAT doesn't work............

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    We could sacrifice Sean, he did see Star Treck in the theater after all!!

4. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I really am gonna love watching my Steelers kick your Broncos asses Ludo! :)

5. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Well, I'll let you two duke it out with those teams. I'll watch happpily as the Dolphins get their act together and blow ya both from the water.. :D

6. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    LOL, Dolphins?? You guys are doomed, believe me, since you're gonna get Brian Griese!! ;)
    Sean, I really think you are a cool guy, that's why it does hurt me to know in how much pain you will be after my Broncos take care of your Steelers :D

7. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    W-w-w-well.. Y'know.. Someone has to be a sucky team for someone else to be great! <_< Ha, try that one on for size.....

8. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Seeing as the boards are relatively unlively I've decided to randomly pick a dead topic and attempt to ressurect it! -- Easier said than done... <_<

Righto, well, I'm going to follow up on this semi-random topic. So far this year the two folks who predicted hellishly hot have been right on the money! Unfortunately, I am way off in my hopeful prediction of snow. *...crickets chirp...*
    Also, the fellow who voted on Vectren making a haul is, predictably, accurate! Hot or cold, they get our money.

On a serious note, has anyone else felt the urge to bludgeon themselves into blissful unconsciousness to escape this heat? I swear, at this point, I think I would risk brain damage for a few hours of respite..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.