main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So what exactly does the galaxy know of Anakin Skywalker?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by MetalGoldKnight, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalGoldKnight

MetalGoldKnight Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I'm pretty sure they don't know that he became Darth Vader, but what do they know about him? Did they take him for just another Jedi who disappeared with many others in the Jedi purge? Was he considered a hero or villian by an Imperial regime that taught that the Jedi were evil warmongers? Was he more famous then the average Jedi because of his involvement in the Battle of Naboo? The Battle of Geonosis? His slaughter of the Tusken Raiders? When Luke Skywalker rose through the ranks of the Rebel Alliance, did people assume he was the offspring or relative of Anakin?

2. Bid4Tuna

Bid4Tuna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003
    they no aboot anakin from the popular series of films made about his lyf in the 70's and early 80's

3. starwars6554

starwars6554 Jedi Master star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I think that the majority of Jedi were not very well known due to the fact that they're The Keepers of the Peace. And at the time of the Clone Wars, Anakin was but a padawan. Although he is "The Chosen One", I'm sure that there wasn't some big news headline that said, The Chosen One Has Been Found. I'm sure it was a very private matter and that the Jedi kept it under wraps. So really, there is no reason that the average citizen in the GFFA should know about Anakin or any of his feats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.