main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So? What SW stuff did you get for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by Illd_Saber, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    I know everybody got at least something SW-related, right?

Here's my favorite: [image=http://www.tfkitchen.com/totalfark/r2d2_phone.jpg]

I also got the C3PO cookie jar and the paperbacks Labyrinth of Evil, The Cestus Deception and Dark Rendezvous.

I'm a happy guy.

2. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    I got Clone Wars volume 2, a plug and play video game(the one shaped like Vader) and a Yoda/Dooku watch from Burger King. I buy the books when they come out.

3. Illd_Saber

May 16, 2005
    I thought I dropped enough hints for Clone Wars 2, but I guess not. I've got it PVRed from Cartoon Netowrk, but there's something about owning the DVD.

4. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I got a cool SW chess set, a snow globe, and the Sep of Twins! Awesome. I'm envious of Dinochick's Dressing the Galaxy. That was an awesome gift.

5. Achilles_of_Edmonton

Achilles_of_Edmonton Jedi Youngling star 4

May 13, 2005
    I got the book creating the worlds of Star Wars 365 days. It's a fascinating book and an excellent resource for set building.

I also got one of those nerf like novelty ROTS footballs, one of those hallmark Star Wars ornaments and a Jar Jar poster customized with the crosshairs on his face and the dart board to go behind it.

Now that was thoughtful.

6. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    I got gym cloths, Dressing a Galaxie, Computer touch pad for photo/video editing, part of my C-3PO costume and some money for our Video Camera for our up coming FanFilm. (My Birthday is the 20th so that also helps :)

7. Illd_Saber

May 16, 2005
    Of December or January?

8. dinochick

dinochick Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2002
    The only SW related gift I got this year was Dressing a Galaxie, but that was a nice enough gift to make me happy:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.