main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton So what/where/when is our next get together???

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    I don't know...Tavia is working all day and I can't get a hold of her. I think she had plans tonight, but she may surprise us!

JawaGirl :)

2. Vua__Lah

Vua__Lah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    won't be able to make it unless i can hitch a ride *hint*. and that's IF i get my check in time today. I'll post as soon as I have it cashed.

I'm definetly in for the monday night games

3. astrozombie

astrozombie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 19, 2002
    yes. I am working. But I thought I'd check up on the going-ons of the board since I usually end up painting myself into a corner of plans when I don't. Games night on Monday sounds good so long as I'm not working (still up in the air). And Signs is a great movie which I hope you all will enjoy. I'm out on this one due to mounds of mess in my room, west-end living and an 8 a.m. shift. But I'll be in for the next meeting around Red Dragon, that's for sure! :D

oh, and thanks to Danny for hosting our first and famous 'games night'! and hello again Terry...and Welcome welcome welcome 'newbie'!!! (phew! all caught up...)

4. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    You can still come Tavia, we are going to the early show!!!! You can clean your room anytime... :D

Berkley, I can give you a lift provided you give me enough notice, and VERY detailed directions on how to get to your place, as I have never been in Enoch before... :)

I would probably have to leave my place by 5:30-5:45 if I am coming to get you, so I will assume if I haven't heard from you by then that you either don't need a lift anymore, or that you aren't going to be able to attend. Let me know either way if you can though.

Indy

5. spottcat211

spottcat211 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 27, 2002
    Okay... I am back. :)

Darn computer... Of course, it sounds like a jet winding up when I am at home, yet when I take it to the tech it purrs like a kitten... URRG. Anyway they didn't give me a new fan (it was a warranty thing) so I'm bettin it will come back to haunt me in a couple days time... Everyones guess is it was either knocked back into place sometime getting there, or the cable was moved that was making the sound...

Anyway enough about that I did get some more greenscreen fabric... (Oh by the way people,check the bargain rack at fabricland, they have got the perfect [if there is one] fabric color for green screening... Only 4.99/m, mount it to 2x4s hang it from the ceiling, and add some lights... theres a set up... Need a big room though.)

Okay... I will be there tonight at 6:30-6:40 (I hope) looking forward to seeing you all.. Oh and I am coming to the game night on Monday (I am so going to loose, I don't even know the rules).

Laterz,
    Spot

6. Vua__Lah

Jul 1, 2002
    sorry guys. won't be able to make it. I'll be in on monday for sure. Thanks for the offer though indy.

7. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Not a problem Berkley, we will catch you on Monday.

And Alex, don't worry yourself over the game, it is really easy to get the hang of, and besides, the ladies kicked all our butts last time anyways, so I don't expect to win on Monday either... ;)

BTW, which Fabricland has the stuff on sale?

Indy

8. JawaGirl

Sep 19, 2002
    [face_laugh] Too funny!

The game is super easy to learn and a lot of fun!!! See you all tonight at the theatre!

9. spottcat211

Jul 27, 2002
    Its the Leduc Fabricland...

10. CanadaMoose22

CanadaMoose22 Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2003
    Hey, me again. Terribly sorry, but I don't think I can make a movie tonight. A friend of mine got married, (which is happening more and more frequently... weird) and yeah, I'll be occupied most of the night eating their food and doing the chicken dance.
    As far as mondays go, that just happens to be Activity Night at my church, which I usually go to. Ah well, have fun without me.
    Oh, and pictures of me are available at my crappy-little-rarely-updated website, at http://canadaboy.freeservers.com for those of you who are very very curious about the newbie. Aight? Hopefully I'll meet you all soon.

11. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Well, how was the movie? Its to bad i had to work, i wanted to see Signs. Oh well.

So anyways, is "Games Night" at my place again? I'd love to host again, being that I have lots of chips and pop from the last one :) And i think that most of us are in the west end anyways.

Just let me know so i can pass that on to the room mate :)

12. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Sorry guys, my ride fell through at the last minute, I have really got to get my own car :)

Danny, just let us know what time, where, and what to bring. (and hey, we arn't that scary, your roomate will love us) [face_devil]

13. fingthething

Nov 6, 2001
    For those of you that were not at the last games night,

My address is

17732 81Ave
    Apartment 8D

To get there, just go to the intersection at 178 street and 81 Ave(like 8 blocks away from WEM), you will see a apartment complex on that corner (four-story building you can't miss them), you should see a sigh that says "Board Walk". Im in building D and apartment 8. I will be expecting everyone around 7:00, and if you are going to come please just post here so i kind of know who to expect (my buzzer is a little touchy so i might have to let you in, but the buzzer number is 0118).

I think that 7:00 was a good time last time, but if Alex is coming we might want to start it bit earlier.

14. spottcat211

Jul 27, 2002
    I'm coming... The only thing I am concerned about is the fact that I have to work on Tuesday (and Monday) so maybe we should change the time to a bit earlier, say 6:00 or 6:30 if it doesn't conflict with anyones scedules... However if we do choose to start it at 7:00 I will come... Luckily I have a ride with Jade this time...

15. JawaGirl

Sep 19, 2002
    I may just come straight from work on Monday if we meet 6-6:30.

Maybe we could all pitch in for a couple pizzas or something and do dinner at Danny's (if he doesn't mind ;) ). I may drag one of my friends along. He is becoming more and more intrigued about this "epic duels" game I speak of.

16. fingthething

Nov 6, 2001
    Okay, 6:00 it is :)

Ya and pizza is a good idea to we can do that and is anyone else coming? All are welcome :)

17. spottcat211

Jul 27, 2002
    6:00 sounds good... I will have eaten though...

I will bring snacks and probablly pop (any requests?).

18. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    6:00 looks like it will be good on my end as well, and I am always up for Pizza!!!!! :D

Indy

19. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Sorry guys can't make it Monday. Once I get my car going and such again I should be a lot better off. I've finally read my instructions for my own copy of Epic Duels and one of these days I can take you guys on. :). Good news is I have some free time to do some Lightsaber Hilt sketches for the film.

20. Vua__Lah

Jul 1, 2002
    count me in. I can get a ride there but I may need a lift back. is the offer still open indy? :D

thx

21. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    You bet, no problem. I have to go to Devon as well, so Enoch is right on the way... :)

Indy

22. fingthething

Nov 6, 2001
    Looks like where going to have a good turn out for this one.

23. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    6 is good, I'll be there but I'll have had supper, what should I bring in the snack department?

24. Vua__Lah

Jul 1, 2002
    so what's the official time here? I need to know for my ride.... hopefully by the next meeting i'll have my own wheels *crosses fingers*

25. JawaGirl

Sep 19, 2002
    6:00 p.m is the time. Same place as last week.

Note: I just found a site that has an epic duels quick reference sheet for those of you who are wondering what the heck the game is about. You can check it out here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.