main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson so whats going on

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by vadersdad, Dec 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vadersdad

vadersdad Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    I have been viewing the boards the last few weeks, and there doesnt seem to be much in the way of posting, let alone activities. Is no one doing anything? I will help you if allowed to do so. Its a darn shame to see this floundering, as there is some talented folkis here

2. AoErat

AoErat Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 2001
    I'm gonna try to give you a call today. I tried yesterday but evidently it was too late.

Sorry I couldn't earlier - holidays kept me busy.

3. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    My socks took my brain hostage and haven't told me where they put it [face_shocked]

PMed you vadersdad

Hi Mike :)

4. vadersdad

vadersdad Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    Jada Pmed me, Looking forward to TFF2004.perhaps it will really get rolling the closer EP3 gets.
    Mike, Have been building Tiny Adobe building for the movie. Painting and weathering is taking place as we speak. I also found a NEW source for Equipment LOCAL and 60 Per day less exspensive. Becuase of many of the extras schedules we may have to shoot some of this over a periode of a couple of months, we will try and get it in the can before the summertime heat roast our stormtroopers alive. My church came through and we will have more actors than parts, we even have an Imperial officer ready for action.Happy new year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.