main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So, what's the "Dark Side" choice in Jedi Academy?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by sith_rising, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith_rising

sith_rising Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Saw this at Best Buy for 10 bucks and picked it up for my laptop. Super-fun game, even better than Jedi Outcast. I met up with Rosh and made the "Light Side" choice, then went on to beat the game. What happens if you cut him down? I saved before that, but I'm not going through all those cult disciples again to see the ending! Is it any good? I really wanted to Force Lightning that punk right over the edge, he is so annoying.

2. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    If you cut him down you then go on to face the final chick and after you kill her, Kyle Katarn comes in to try to sway you back to the LS. You two then duel it out until you defeat him. You don't kill him however, you just knock him out and then you take that septor thingy for yourself. The end cutscene shows you on the bridge of a Star Destroyer with the septor thingy in your hands as you explore the vast galaxy to start your evil quest.

In a way, it is a lot like the KOTOR DS ending. Its good, but not something to make you all excited over.

3. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    i killed rosh, then i think i fought that twi lek bint again, then you go to the temple thing and all the jedi there say they can sense the darkness in you, and attack you, so you have them and the reborn to take care of.

4. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Animation on DS ending is brilliant. You put your lightsaber on Rosh's belly and then ignite it. [face_devil] Mwahahaha! [face_devil] :p
    Last scene is also very good. Your watch space through the window of a star destroyer. I felt likeVader when I played this. :p

5. Drew_Atreides

Drew_Atreides Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    ...yeah, pretty much the biggest difference in gameplay is that, on the last level, EVERYONE is trying to stop you, whereas when you go the lightside, Luke's Jedi are all trying to help you and you only have to worry about the reborn.

6. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Yeah. That is bloody annoying, especial when you just arrive on Korriban.

7. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    the good thing is though that it's quite often that whenever you come across the reborn and jedi, they're locked in combat, its very easy to run up behind them and slice them in half

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.