main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So whats your favorite theme?

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Gandalf_the_Pink, Feb 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    Of all the themes, the Force theme is the one that I enjoy the most. It's quite powerful.

2. Jedi Chikara

Jedi Chikara Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 1999
    The Force Theme, by far.

3. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    I'm partial to Yoda's theme, and I like the Ewok theme, too.

4. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    I love the Force theme, in all its variations.

5. JediPadawan2

JediPadawan2 Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2000
    I like many of the themes of STAR WARS, but my two favorite are probably Duel of the Fates and the Force theme. My favorite piece of music is at the end of TPM when Anakin is racing out of the Trade Federation ship (track 29, I think on the UE, disc 2-it starts with Obi-Wan being knocked off the edge of the molten pit). The music turns into Duel of the Fates with the Force theme overlaying it - I think it's neat because 1. it sounds good, and 2. it explains that in TPM at least, Anakin takes the good path. (Thus the 'Duel' is lost to the light side)

6. JediTwinSunMoon

JediTwinSunMoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2001
    I'm with you JediPadawan2. The Duel of the Fates is the most moving piece. Others include Princess Leia's Theme, The Asteriod Field, Into The Trap and Final Duel/Into The Death Star. But the one piece that carries them all is main title track. When heard its nothing but visions of StarWars and Luke Skywalker.

7. waheennay

waheennay Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    The Han and Leia theme(very romantic) and the Luke and Leia theme(very sad and emotional). I also like the music in TESB when the snowspeeders are searching for Luke and Han.

-----------signature----------
    Well you can't always get what you want.

8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    My two all time favorites will always be the Force theme and The Imperial March, but I also like the Asteroid Chase, and The Throne Room.

9. emupiett

emupiett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2000
    The Empire finale is amazing. I also like the Force theme (especially at the end of ROTJ and the part when Luke fails to get the X-Wing out), Into the Trap, and Battle in the Snow. Those are some of my favorites.

10. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Too close to call...a toss up between 'Han Solo & The Princess' and 'Duel of the Fates'.

11. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    I was listening to the Luke and Leia theme again yesterday (it's been a while) and I realized just how BEAUTIFUL it really is. I could listen to it all day!

12. CloneofPhanan

CloneofPhanan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2000
    The Force Theme (I prefer to think of it as Obi-Wan's), The Imperial March, Yoda's Theme, The Emperor's Theme.

13. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    I like a lot, including...

Main Title
    Imperial March
    Duel of the Fates
    Droid Army Invasion
    Force Theme

14. SioBibble

SioBibble Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2001
    Ok here are mine. Ofcourse I like 'em all but I'm pretty sure these are my favs, and I wonder why my favs are so rarely seen among u guys.

- Binary Sunset
    - Burning Homestead
    - The Flag Parade

Ofcourse themes like the Imperial March, Main title, DOTF and what not are awesome but the ones stated above just send shivers down your spine. Well it does to me.

15. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Force theme, Anakin's Theme, and Imperial March are my personal faves. :)

16. Joyoda

Joyoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 1999
    Either The Throne Room/End Title (Concert arrangement from Star wars trilogy soundtrack) or Rebel Fleet/End Title

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.