main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA So which do we watch first: Serenity or Firefly?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    ??? Which one should we watch first cuz I almost rented Serenity tonight but didn't because I wasn't sure which one should be first.

2. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    I think it should be Firefly first because that was the series.

3. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    definitely firefly, the movie comes chronologically after the series, and you wouldn't know the characters and appreciate the movie as much if you didn't know the back-story. but it's not like a person couldn't watch serenity without having seen the series. but the movie will be better if you do.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    i watched serenity first, but it was mostly because (as liz said) you could watch it w/o having seen the series, and since everyone has been raving about it, i wanted to see it. also, boggess bought it and it was all we had. would have preferred to watch the series first, but someone who shall remain nameless *coughvaderscough* had been bogarting the wookiee's set forEVER...

we liked it so much we watched it twice. and i just got my mitts on the wookiee's set tonight, so that is one possiblity for tonight as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.