main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So which Jedi Survived order66?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by DARTHKANISS, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceman_X

Iceman_X Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    Can someone please post the link to where Bariss was killed ???????????

2. AHAMODE

AHAMODE Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2003
    Obviously this is a question as to who survived ROTS, since no Jedi actually survives Order 66 (except Luke, since Leia was never a Jedi in anything that is canon)

Order 66 should technically still be in effect in ANH. Since it appears that the Empire and Vader feel that Obi-Wan is the last remaining Jedi, then when Vader strikes him down, Order 66 is completed.

3. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    Iceman_X Here's the link to Bariss' death - in the Reversal of Fortune webstrip. It starts in this panel and ends with the next two. Very sad!

Requires you to be a HS member.
    http://www.starwars.com/hyperspace/member/webstrips/reversal/index.html?show=158

4. Tyrantus

Tyrantus Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2004
    Since people are still saying and asking the usual stuff, I'll resort now to create a list of deaths...

Deaths in Revenge of the Sith:
    Mace Windu
    Shaak Ti (Killed during Jedi Temple Siege by Anakin)Source is Making of Episode III.
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Agen Kolar
    Saesee Tiin
    Plo Koon
    Kit Fisto
    Bariss Offree (Blown up by a AT on Felucia) Source is Revenge of the Sith comic.
    Aayla Secura
    Luminara Unduli (Killed on Kashyyyk)Soucr is Revenge of the Sith comic book.
    Strass Allie (Killed on Salumerci, she was the one on the speeder bike in the movie)
    Cin Drallig
    Whie
    Zett Jukasu
    Some Jedi girl (Mousy McCallaum)
    Quinlan Vos (Blown up by a Clone Turbotank)Source is Revenge of the Sith comic book.

Extra Info:
    Eeth Koth is ALREADY dead. (He died in AotC, on that gunship that gets blown up.)

The Jedi on the speeder bike is Strass Allie, not Adi Gallia. Adi Gallia died during the Clone War. Strass is her cousin.

YES, Shaak Ti did get killed. It was a deleted scene from Revenge. I even saw the screen pics of it.

5. Iceman_X

Mar 11, 2005
    Thank you for the link unfortunately im not a hyperspace member can someone tell me what happens and who else is killed in these strips ?????

6. Gran-Puff_Twinkie

Gran-Puff_Twinkie Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2005
    "There's nothing in the movie that leads us to believe otherwise.

much as i wish that were true, the homing beacon scene does lead us to believe there are stragglers out there hiding and running for their lives.

i wish that scene had not been put in, and i personaly wish it had been made 100% clear with no shadow of doubt that every last jedi was dead save obi-wan and yoda.

but that is not the case, sadly."

Remember Vader hunted down the Jedi and wiped them out....

7. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Here are the background movie Jedi that survived (or at least are unaccounted for):

Depa Billaba
    Even Piell
    Pablo-Jill
    Bultar Swan

whostheBossk likes this.
  8. obiprime

obiprime Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2005
    Its great that there are some survivors. They could be featured in the New TV show. Then Vader can hunt them down.

9. Lord_NoONE

Lord_NoONE Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2001
    Understand that the television show will not involve any of the major characters from the films, i.e., Vader, Obi-wan, Yoda, Bail, the Twins, Palpidious. It will be entirely focused on a new element of the GFFA that has not been emphasized in the films, methinks.

10. Boola Cronk

Boola Cronk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 1999
    Since the mods will not allow us to post new topics I thought this thread would be the most approprate place.

I just watched ROTS for the 4th time last evening. After 4 viewings I again noticed something I didnt notice before. At the very end of the Order66 montage, right before the Anakin/Youngling scene, there is a BRIEF, and I do mean BRIEF (less than 5 seconds long) overhead shot showing a small group of clones on some type of bridge or catwalk coming from the left and firing on a Jedi. The clones then run toward him as he falls to the ground.

Anyone remember the scene I am talking about? Anyone know who the Jedi was?

11. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    That was in the Jedi Temple. Just a random Jedi.

12. Boola Cronk

Apr 5, 1999
    Thanks. I thought it may have been the temple but wasnt sure. I thought it was on a different planet. Strange I did not notice that before.

13. forever_jedi

forever_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 2002
    /\ /\ I think you are refering to padawan Jett Zukassa's heroic death!

Iceman The webstrip shows Bariss being fired upon by clones on Felucia seconds before Commander Bly fires upon Aayla (the scene with Aayla in the webstrip is exactly the same as in the movie). Bariss was waiting for the troops, is relieved to see them, asks "What are you waiting for?" and then they fire on her. :(

14. Tyrantus

Tyrantus Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2004
    Well, Depa Billiba is insane was currently be kept in the Jedi Temple. I have no clue what's happened to her since, as she's been that way for almost the entire three years.

15. Episode-0

Episode-0 Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2005
    I BELIEVE GL WILL EXTEND ORDER 66 IN THE DVD!!!! JUST LIKE THE EP1 PODRACE.

16. Boola Cronk

Apr 5, 1999
    No I definitely wasnt thinking of Jett Zukassa as that was much longer than 5 seconds. Plus it would be virtually impossible to miss that scene since he single handedly takes out 3 or 4 troopers.

17. Bail_P_Organa

Bail_P_Organa Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    Sure a lot of Jedi died in the Clone Wars, but I don't believe THAT many Jedi died before Order 66. After all, the Jedi were mostly generals and led armies, and didn't have to be too exposed.
    As part of Palpatine's master plan, the Jedi were very vulnerable at the time of order 66. Most of the Jedi were embedded with large numbers of clone troopers, and were backstabbed. Others were in the Temple, and died at the hand of Darth Vader. However, I believe that some people exaggerate how weakened the numbers of the Jedi were as of Order 66. So, I think there are quite a few Jedi alive around the galaxy as ROTS ends. Most of them died during the next 20 years though (and probably much less.)

I think a more interesting question is: did Obi-Wan and Yoda do nothing to help other the other Jedi, apart from re-calibrating the signal out of the Jedi Temple? I realize that communications were difficult, and that enemies were everywhere, but I find it incredible that Obi-Wan and Yoda, two Council members, would do absolutely nothing during the next 20 years to contact, counsel and assist the other Jedi. I also realize that Obi-Wan and Yoda were kinda putting their money on the twins, but still...

18. Boola Cronk

Apr 5, 1999
    what happened to Oppo Rancisis

19. DarthVicc

DarthVicc Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Thanx Forever Jedi. Qui-Gon and Shmi belong in the "minor" characters category. It's even more curious how "background" characters are sometimes more interesting than "minor" characters...

Han_solo_321, Where did you get that list dude?

Iceman, regarding Barriss... read here: http://www.theforce.net/swenc/entrydesc.asp?search=30027

Barriss_Coffee, Where did you get that list dude? They're not on HanSolos321 list... So, it seems quite a bunch survived...

Boola, read here: http://www.theforce.net/swenc/entrydesc.asp?search=18399

20. drth sidious

drth sidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 1999
    Palpatine himself acknowledges that not all the Jedi died during the timespan of RotS. In his Senate address where he declares his Empire:

"The remaining Jedi will be hunted down..." or some such.

21. DarthVicc

DarthVicc Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2005
    Darth Sidious, you're a genius... =D=

=D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D==D=

Hey! Pssst! Moderator! That's it. You can close this thread already...

WHAT IS UNDERSTOOD, NEED NOT BE DISCUSSED.

Darth Vicc signing off of this thread for good...

22. Darth_Menace

Darth_Menace Jedi Master star 2

May 11, 2002
    anyone know whyt its called order 66? not called "wipe out the jedi"

23. Malikail

Malikail Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2004
    YES, Shaak Ti did get killed. It was a deleted scene from Revenge. I even saw the screen pics of it.

not trying to be smart realy, but it occures to me that if they are thinking of doing a tv series they might have cut certain jedi's death scenes so they can be in the series.

Vos is the primary one i think of as a possible survivor in this capacity.

I realy wish they would not have any jedi survive at all, but it seems to me the EU will take advantage of the chance of survival in many forms for years to come.

24. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Adi Gallia, a powerful Jedi Master, was seen being shot out of her speeder. However, she could very well have been in hiding until sometime after ROTJ when she reappeared

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  25. Iceman_X

Mar 11, 2005
    Thanks for your help guys ... I think this whole montage was VERY VERY sad I mean I teared up I knew it was coming when they blasted Boga and when "it" screamed as it fell I knew it was over from there. As far as my beliefs as to why the whole scene of Yoda and Obi entered the temple ... I think this whole scene was not designed to help the surviving Jedi but to show Obi who killed the Jedi... George(WHO IS NOW ON MY ***T list) wanted to give Obi the proof he needed to know it was anakin.... I would have loved to see more Jedi being wiped out ... Dont get me wrong what we got was good sad but good. But I would have liked to have heard some dialogue and seen a few more jedi go down. Bultar Swan , Shaak Ti, Bariss, Pablo just a few more. When I originally heard the spoiler I was under the impression that we would see a few more than four jedi die. I was also VERY VERY disappointed with the temple raid all you see of it was five seconds ..but same thing with the battle of Kashyyk(sorry about spelling) I think GL spent too much time on Grevious and the Space Battle he could have done things differently but hey we have to accept it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.