main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton So who else is tired and wiped out today??? (AKA The BIG Event aftermath thread)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Feb 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Whew, looks like I am not the only one.. first post for the day. I guess that is what happens when you have an All Day, All Night, All FUN event!!! (I didn't get home till 3 am... :eek: )

I would like to thank Tavia and Mindy once again for hosting a great event; from the Cinnamon crumb cake with the Rebel Alliance symbol on it to the Blue *cough*green*cough* milk, I had an awesome time, especially playing "Ouchie Fingers"!!! (Although I STILL can't believe you turned off Mario!!!! :D )

Skating was a blast, and I have to admit the golfing was much better than at Professor W.E.M.s place... :) And I have to say I enjoyed playing Jedi Outcast as a group; playing from home is fun, but it was very cool to play all in the same room like that.

Cranium and Catchphrase were awesome (unbelievable that we didn't even open Epic Duels or Trivial Pursuit), but I don't think anything will beat Alex and his pole dancing; give the kid one glass of Creme Soda and he loses all control!!! :D

So thanks once again to our hosts, and I'll see you all on Monday!!!!

Indy

2. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Im burned out to. I just woke up and have to go to work. It feels like i did'nt fall asleep.

Thanks again Mindy and Tavia. It was an awesome day and you guys put a lot of work into it (You made my hosting look like crap :) ).

But as for the BIG Event, we've had more people at games night ;)

3. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    I will admit that I am tired... ;) But all told, it was a really good time.

4. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    Last night was great! I'm really pleased with the entire day-O-fun! I had a super fun time!

And tired I am, yes...very tired...

I woke up this morning at 8:30 to go snowboarding for the first time. All I have to say is...ouch! I'm going to be really hurting tomorrow! So not only am I super tired from last night, I am super hurting and sleepy from a day on the hill and lots of fresh air.

Thanks to everyone who made it out to our place, it was a pleasure hosting. We'll have to do it again sometime soon...a Nintendo night perhaps? ;)

And thanks Tav, for being little Suzie homemaker and getting all that food ready for us as well as transforming the basement. You rock!

JawaGirl :)

5. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    sounds like fun guys :( sorry i couldn't be there but you know i'm in for the next one

6. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Tired and only moderately brused :) (o.k. it's one little tiny one on my hand from ouchy fingers) but hey, I'm still impressed I didn't fall on my butt in the 10 minutes or so I was actually on the ice.
    I definately think we should hit the mini golf again before our coupons expire :)
    Thank-you Mindy and Tavia for hosting, you guys rock!

7. spottcat211

spottcat211 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 27, 2002
    I agree about the mini golfin... Hey for $4.25 who can beat it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.