main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

so who would win a beat down between boba fett and master chief?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by violent-poetry, May 21, 2010.

?

so who would win a beat down between boba fett and master chief?

Poll closed May 21, 2010.
  1. boba fett

54.5%
  2. master chief

45.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. violent-poetry

violent-poetry Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2010
    these are two of my favorite hardcore kick assery name takers. so what are you thoughts. master chief is pretty cool and genetically engineered so maybe he does have the unfair advantage, but boba is mando and a jedi killer.

2. Slowburn

Slowburn Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 22, 2010
    I'd go with Boba, but I just like him more and I never really liked playing "Halo" that much.

3. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    Boba Fett of course.

4. violent-poetry

May 19, 2010
    i suppose we do have to bear in mind that boba is not genetically modified so all that work is all him oh okay and beskar

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Master Chief. He isn't who he is just because he was modified to become a super soldier. He was already a super soldier before they did that to him. He just got an extra super when they modified him. So my vote goes to him.

6. violent-poetry

May 19, 2010
    don't get me wrong all i meant is that he is less distructable than boba. master chief totally kicks ass, and the augmentation was already added to his pre-existing grit. at this point i am fence sitting and trying to decide who i'dgo with. it's totally looking like master chief though.

7. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Boba Fett, no contest.

8. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    Sorry Boba, Master Chief would win.

9. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    Lets see, correct me if I am wrong but beat down implies a fist fight.

Lets see... Fett is a Clever Mandalorian bounty hunter... and Master Chief is a person trained since 7 years of age or so to kill, born in constant war. Recieving the best training since 7 and Implanted with enough implants to bash through Covenant Shields in one hit (The Covenant have got shields from Forerunners which we can all agree are the equivalents of Celestials, Infinite Empire, and a few other powers, in thier tech equivalent alone.) so pretty easy to say it is atleast slightly better or equal to the shields in Fetts time. Master Chief also is, as stated many times in the games, LUCKY. That combined with his training, natural leadership abilities, and the cleverness that comes from being in battles as many times as Boba, atleast. Not to mention a talking AI named Cortana giving tactical advice. All in all, I say Master Chief, John Sierra 117 wins... Though it would be a good fight.

(Also even if this is not a true Beat Down, aka fist fight, I still put bets on John Sierra. Why? he's trained to use any weapon he comes across, Using several Cov weapons for example that just came out (basically, give chief one weapon and he may be considered the equal of Boba with it.), should be proof enough. He also has a shield and some of the most advanced armor, which should match up to Boba's armor and Jetpack quite nicely.)

Need proof on why thier Tech may be equal? PM me and I'll give you the link.

10. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Yeah Boba cause master chief sucks.

11. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    This.

12. Darth-Sumit

Darth-Sumit Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2008
    After reading "Fall of Reach" I would have to go with Master Chief he's a beast and to many times he proved himself killing hundreds of Covenant.

13. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
    Boba Fett, clearly. While I love me some Master Chief this a no brainer. Most of the Master Chiefs combat prowess is against the covenant most of whos combatants have the intellect of a rock. Bobas got the track record of stalking and killing the baddest mofos in the SW galaxy, including Jedi.

14. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Master Chief of course! Hands down.

15. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Master Chief. Give him that energy sword and it's over!

16. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    A used piece of toilet paper would defeat Boba Fett, so no question

17. Lexi_Mayn

Lexi_Mayn Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 2, 2011
    While Master Chief has hero insurance, Boba Fett has the hearts of the fans. Ultimately that trumps regular hero insurance with Boba's Too-Cool-to-Die clause and The-Fans-Won't-Let-Me-Die addition in his own Hero Insurance Policy.

Conclusion: Boba Fett would wipe the floor with Master Chief.

18. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Well, Boba has more tech and could arguably take more hits with the armour he has, but it wouldn't be easy as both guys are well trained. Chief would beat people to death with his fists and the butt of his weapons and he looks cool too.

I'd still go with Fett, he can fly and shoot rockets and if all else fails he can summon Slave to assist him, whichever model he's on these days :p

19. Pectabyte

Pectabyte Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2011
    Bias... Ask that on a Halo message board... :p

20. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.