So, who's all participating in Midnight Madness?

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by neimoidian_85, Apr 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neimoidian_85 Jedi Master

star 4
    I am for one! I;m going to the East Liverpool Wal-Mart. Fun. Fun. Fun.
  2. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not- this is Hell week for me. I have 2 weeks of class then finals week, so my profs are really laying the Smackdown, and homework, on me. I'm gonna be up then, but I'm gonna be working, not shopping. :( It's all good, as long as I can go shopping within a week of Tuesday.
  3. Straight_Edge Jedi Knight

does this occur midnight on monday the 22nd or tuesday the 23rd?
  4. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe it is tonight- Monday April 22 going into April 23...
  5. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I'm still debating about whether to go to Super-K on Brookpark Road at midnight monday...or wake up early tuesday and go to Toys R Us Parmatown. My neighbor Danielle told me she's got to be at work by 6AM. She laughed when I asked if they needed help stocking the store...if I could be first dibs :)

On that note, everyone please show some common kindness towards fellow SW fans. We all are there for the same reason...our love of SW and anticipation of AOTC. However if you see any "scalper/scum" trying to buy 18 Anakins, 18 Jango Fetts, 18,000 Clonetroopers to sell on E-bay; feel free to kick they in the ribs a couple times...I won't say a word :)
  6. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, the Cleveland Council might ignore that behavior if it's for a good cause, like when someone's being ignorant. Somebody grab me Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter and an Obi-Wan figure to pilot it! That, and the soundtrack!
  7. Straight_Edge Jedi Knight

it is TUESDAY night at midnight. But no stores in ohio are on the TRU list provided.
  8. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Let's just make this simple, tonight at mignight.

Yes, no TRU are on the list, but there are Super K-Marts that will be open...
  9. spideymike Jedi Knight

star 1
    A friend of mine went to the Super K-Mart at Brookpark. They're even selling a case of the first 14 figures for $90 ($6.49 each).

I'll probably stop by Wal-Mart or TRU either in the morning or after work.

10. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    $6.49? What a ripoff! At the Wal-Mart I went to they sold for $5.88! Now that's a deal! I got 13 action figures and the Slave 1 for less than $100! Woot!
  11. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    ***** I don't even have that much money! :eek:
  12. southbeach Jedi Knight

star 1
    Got all the figures except for three for 5.88 at Walmart Wooohooo. Did anyone get luminara and the royal guard. Its seems they are hard to find.
  13. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I got the Obi-Wan action figure that flips for 6.99 insted of 10.99 at my K-Mart this morning before I came to school. :D

They didn't have the soundtrack though. :(
  14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    I couldn't find Luminara Unduli nor the Royal Guard either...personally I was looking for Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus, and that was nowhere to be found. I did, however, manage to snatch up one of the few Geonosian Warrior figures( I think it was the last one)...those are damn cool looking!
  15. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have had the Jedi starfighter for a while now and I am at school :mad: so I don't know what Krash has got me since he is the one getting all the stuff for me. :mad: I hate this.
  16. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    At least someone's getting you stuff Padawan. I have to wait until I have free time and a ride to get my stuff. There's no telling when that will be. Meesa gonna cry...
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    You're in for a pleasant surprise Padawan...I found most of the figures you'd mentioned + Anakin's speeder. We'll discuss how much you owe me when you get home :eek:

However, YOUR "Force-Flipping Attack" Obi-Wan and Count Dooku are my little way of rewarding a kick a$$ report card :)
  18. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    [sings] I can't wait until I am done with school for today.... [/sings]

;)
  19. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I get out of my 4 hour organic chem lab today early with 3 hours of free time. Mullet is free to go, and he won't take me! What's up with that! Smite him, smite him! Help a fellow Jedi out!

I WANT MY JEDI STARFIGHTER, OBI-WAN KENOBI FIGURE, AND SOUNDTRACK, AND I WANT IT NOW! HE'S HOLDING ME BACK! IT'S ALL PAS-JO'S FAULT!

JediKnightPas-JoDacle: Dude, you're not going today, I already went there once today and I want to go back tomorrow to see what they get back in stock.

YEAH, WELL I SHOULD BE...

Another step in Random's turn to the Dark Side...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.