So NM So, who's collecting Pepsi cans?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Xiania, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey guys, I was just curious who's collecting Pepsi cans for Episode III. I saw them yesterday when I went to IGA. I collected most of the Episode I and will start drinking Pepsi again just so I can get these. I just need space to put them lol. On that note, I think I should buy myself another lightsaber. I know I'm weird. So, are you guys collecting any ROTS things?
  2. Jaina Byrd Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd better not! I have a bunch still from TPM and they're slowly rotting through their aluminum cans in my closet back home. :p
  3. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think I'll collect some, but I can't drink any of it for a while still.
  4. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I am going to have to go look for them!
  5. mandy_djo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, I didn't even know about them, so I'll have to look too. I know they have Yoda on some of the boxes of mountain dew, but I didn't know they had cans.
  6. Bloodclaw65 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I-)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.