main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN So, who's going to Indy.....?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by tionnesharp, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    I've been a "lurker" since I can't attend monthly meetings.... work constraints.

But a fellow SW fan and I are heading to Indy in 2 1/2 weeks from Knoxville. We're staying at the Hyatt with another friend from Denver.

It'd be good to meet some people from the same part of the world. If any are going, PM me if you like and we'll see if we can do a meetup.

2. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Unfortunately I will not be attending C3, but there are quite a few folks from the group that are planning to. A meet-up sounds like a good idea to me, so I hope that it happens and I hope that you have fun at the convention. Give George a high five for me! :D

3. tionnesharp

tionnesharp Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2002
    I'll surely do that if I see the GUY! Those of us going are still hoping for Carrie/Mark/George...... oh well. Those celebrities that are attending are wonderful people. I met some of them last time. I'll be happy to see them again. And Ray Parks will be there this year!

I hope to attend the monthly meetings someday. Right now my work just isn't "Friday-friendly".

4. smuggler1186

smuggler1186 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    Welcome! I myself am going to Indy, and I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get that estatic, half-nauseated buzz! I'm so excited. 13 days, man! Maybe we could like meet up for lunch or dinner one day up there.

5. MASTER_SABUM-NIM

MASTER_SABUM-NIM Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2005
    I live about fifty miles from Knoxville Im going cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.