main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV So WoW

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I guess everybody is too busy playing WoW now to post. So maybe if we start talking about WoW we might see some more posting. And that way I can still concentrate on WoW even when I can't play. I know there is a group of people related to the boards playing on Deathwing server. I have my lv10 Human Paladin there now named Dolt. I mostly play on the Thunderhorn server and here's my list of chars. As you can tell I'm an altaholic.

Gerson 23 Undead Warlock
    Pandoramoon 14 Night Elf Druid
    Doltranos 14 Dwarf Warrior
    Gynormous 12 Tauren Hunter
    Avalorien 10 Human Mage
    Hazerts 10 Orc Shaman
    Joandora 10 Undead Priest
    Majenta 5 Troll Rogue

My goal was to get each class to level 10 and I'm almost there. After that I will concentrate mostly on my Warlock and Mage as they are my favorites. I will play the others just to keep up rested xp. I really think this is the best online game I've ever played. It definitely is the most fun so far.

2. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    im also a alt whore

i play on feathermoon and silver hand

my highest character is a 38 gnome warrior kiwibutter
    then i have a bunch of others.

game is loads of fun but i don't have lots of time for it.

dkt

3. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    whoa whos on deathwing? i just left the game but was an officer for a big guild on dw and am curious as to who else plays there?

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I am on Deathwing, my name is Darkwolfe.

5. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    ah cool. i had an alliance mage named Crossis. I was an officer in Sting. :)

6. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I've noticed of late most of the guys here who play WoW have fizzled a bit, myself included. In fact I logged in last night and had no desire to play at all. This is unfortunate since I loved this game so much, but after about 30 the fun factor started to slip. I pushed to 40 for the mount, but that really hasn't increased the fun at all since a mount does no good trying to get back and forth across continents. So I hung up my subscription for a while and will be moving back in time to my first love Asheron's Call. They just released the new expansion and I will give it a try since they are offering a second free month to returning players. I'm sure at some point I'll re-up with WoW and go at it again since I've never played a MMORPG just once.

7. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Sep 27, 2002
    im starting to be not so interested in it as much as i used to be.

its fun at the lower levels becuase you can solo most of the quests...now...at 41... you have to beg for about a half hour to party with someone and by that time i need to do other things.

dkt

8. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    yeah I feel you. I still can solo pretty good, but for some reason, it just is not as fun for me either. And now I am at the place where I can finally kill off wandering horde.

I may cancel my subscription as well.

9. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Sep 27, 2002
    well, once Battlefront 2 comes out im not sure how much wow i will play.

there is a new MMO that looks swell but that isn't comming out for a while. Its called Twilight War and it features a post-nuke vegas...sweet.

dkt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.