main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL So you like to read into things...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedibountyhunter, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibountyhunter

jedibountyhunter Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2002
    Listen, you people try to read too much into things. I wrote the costume thread as a measuring device to see how well organized and how the reactions were going to be in this FanForce group.

Just because I speak my mind about a situation that was already commented behind closed doors and that was getting out of hand it doesn't mean that I'm against it! (I have to admit I had some fun imagining somebody walking into seven eleven dressed up as Kit Fisto.) If you disagree, read my post instead of picking it apart syllable by syllable. I have already heard that the costume people were starting to look at the people that don't dress up in a depreciative way.

I know what I said; you don't have to quote me. And I know that it was going to bring this reaction. I like to stir things up a little bit to see how a group deals with situations. So far so good.

Stop being sensitive and focus in the real problem. The least I need right now in my life is a bunch of people mad at me because I want some reassurance that this FanForce doesn't fall apart like it was already being seen. Instead of attacking me, reassure us that you are with us by writing positive things! And I don't mean peace and love! Something more on the lines of: "Yes we stick together and we will not comment behind your backs about the fact that you are not wearing a costume."

Just because somebody brings a different view to the table it doesn't mean that it?s wrong or that it needs to be rejected. Think what a Jedi will do. If Qui-Gon and Obi Wan weren't so open to different personalities they would have decapitated Jar Jar five minutes after his first appearance! Although that would?ve been a good thing!

May the Force be with you.

2. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    As I stated in your brother's post,
    I don't believe your claim that this was a measuring device. I think you are trying to recover from some fairly idiot statements. However, since you claim that this was some intentional deception, I hold you in nothing but disdain. You have lost any and all credibility with me. I don't agree with a number of people on these boards but I do regard them with enough respect to deal with the honestly. You however, either seem to regard them as playthings for your own twisted amusement or are an obvious liar attempting to spin your way out of a bad situation of your own creation.

However, giving you the rather dubious credit your own statements prove you do not deserve, your attempt to stir things up does not warrant the tolerance for your views you are asking for. You first have to regard others with consideration for their opinions before you expect them to give equal consideration to yours. The members of this board are not a measuring device. You and your brother's lack of respect for others is "the real problem" not some paranoid fear of being outcast for costuming or not costuming. If you feel rejected, its likely due to the fact that people just don't want to deal with someone who disregards the value of others and sees them as measuring devices and playthings.

I've never seen any of the conduct you propose occurs by the costume wearers. In fact, I think they have been very supportive of everyone. Knowing many of them as I do, they will undoubtedly be more forgiving of this conduct than I am. If you are indeed subjected to this ousting, I have to presume its due to your own personality rather than to some inner circle conspriacy. In any other circumstance, I would think that your claims might bear examining, but you've already admitted to being a deceptive liar who makes statements to get reactions. That might be another reason people aren't seeking to "hang out" with you. I know I've lost any and all respect for you I might have EVER had.

Lastly, I hope you note that nothing I feel has been said "behind your back". I'm openly saying this in public for all to hear.

I urge the moderators to let this stand. I strongly agree with the anti-flaming rules, and have geared this post strictly to demonstrated conduct and these two brother's actions not them as individuals. I have addressed the conduct not the people. I ask that this remains because I think this is very important.

Sandy

3. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    Bounty Hunter,
    What gives you the right? To test us or see what we are made of is abject arrogance on your part that is unproven and unwarrented. Your credibility now is gone. At first I could respect your opinions, but you have managed to completely undermine even your own views.
    To pursue the topic even on another thread after the original is locked out is even more degrading to your position.
    You have two chices here. 1) Join us with out the indiped games, just like everyone else who has been involved, or 2) leave.
    Do not screw with my freinds. That's what I am made of. That's my test.

Buzz

4. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    And I thought that my orientation of mobility trainer was persistant in trying to get me to use braille and a cane. But you just beat him to first place JBH. At least he is trying to help me.

Right now all you are doing is making people mad and that's just wrong.

I have seen no difference in attitude between people who have costumes and those who don't.

I'm going to have a costume soon. Does that make me one of the people that are unfair?

This will definitly tear apart our fanforce group that we have all worked hard to create. Please don't ruin that with your somewhat rude accusations.

Mayo

P.S. No flames please I've had enough crap for one day.

5. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    I am requesting this thread closed, in fact I will close it myself. Please stop trying to cause trouble. I dont care what your reasons are. On the JC that is called trolling and if I see this sort of thing here from you again I will ban you myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.