main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq So, you think you know me, eh?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    The Sushi place I speak of is called "Sushi and Saki" It is located at 3200 Central Ave...behind the Korean BBQ place. They have all you can eat Sushi....$15.00 (lunch) $20.00 (dinner)I am ready to go again...

2. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    * Spent the night in jail in two countries (I don't recommend Mexican jails by the way)
    * Played rugby at NMSU (lock)
    * playing rugby has gotten me 3 broken noses, 3 broken ankles, 4 fractured ribs, and a separated shoulder.
    * Have 4 tatoos (working on some more)
    * Have 2 kids and a husband, and a dog, and a cat
    * Love Sushi (definately need to do an all-you-can-eat sushi night)
    * Have an Industrial Engineering degree with minors in math and statistics
    * Love Astronomy
    * Love wine (and associated wine festivals)
    * Beastie Boys rule.
    * I think I am a rockin' cook.
    * I made a star wars purse last weekend.

3. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    Koreanm BBQ!!!!!!!! Oh yummy!

4. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    (In lounge lizard voice) "Hey! and welcome to the fabulous karaoke and sushi bar. It's really great to be here. Thank you! Thank you very much."

I'd be happy to sing for you all, but I just can't... do... sushi!

Yikes you guys!!! lol

-propgeek

5. Gelzcapz

Gelzcapz Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2002
    varz: samuri is very good and yes it hurt like hell but i still have my foot :}

Jess:the one you are talking about ( sushi ), what is the cross street i think i have been there ( don't go to the one downtown sushi and noodles i think, the one right next to century rio downtown.... its overpriced and not very fresh )

starkiller454: me and a friend drove out to denver for the intergalactic tour. the show was sold out but we found a guy working the show who whould call will call and "add people as a special guest" SO we pay the guy like 160 for 2 tickets but when we go to will call they aren't there. so the guy gives us 2 tickets left over from some girl he did it for but her 2 friends bailed. we notice the tickets are not next to each other so I say "lets go back and check again for the hell of it", so we do and the lady says ohh here you are sorry and hands use to big sticker things with the date writen on them. we asked what they were and the lady said " oh you didn't know you were getting packstage passes" and we both said oh yeah grabed the tickets and back stage passes and ran. Now we have 4 tickets and 2 backstage passes to a sold out show. 2 guys come up and ask if we had tickets and we sold them out 1st set for 100 bucks. we got to go to the show on the floor in the front and get to meet them and tribe called quest afterwards... it was sooooo freaking sweet!!!!

6. Starkiller454

Starkiller454 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 20, 2005
    dang, that's flippin' awesome...and a tribe called quest too!!!! wow, i'm amazed.

7. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I have been to NM 3 times in my life... Once when I was 13 on a school trip, once in 92 when some friends and I went to the UFO Expo on a goof (also stayed at the Bottomless Lakes SP) and last fall to see the Balloon Fiesta and visit w/ my brother-in-law's family in Santa Fe... Every trip has been awesome! And I am planning a family camping trip for Taos next summer :D

When I was 17 we played pirates out in the coves of the Chesapeake Bay, by boarding the boats of other people and stealing their clothes while they were skinny dipping... Then leaving a big ole scoop of jelly fish on their decks as our calling card. We called ourselves the Slimy Bass Turds! (at least, that's what we could hear people all over the Bay calling us when they discovered we'd been there [face_devil] :D

8. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    - I am also adopted

- I like beer and tequila (wait...some of you already knew that)

- On the 18th of this month, I will have been married to Sonia for 11 years O:)

- I can't play guitar for sh**, yet I have a bad habit of strumming mock solos on my steering wheel while driving.

- I have two Camaros, a '95 V6 daily driver and a recently acquired (from ebay) '01 SS.

- My nickname in USAF basic training was Robot.

9. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    *I loved Enterprise, and was pissed when it got cancelled. I also watched ST: Voyager, but those are the only two ST series I've seen.
    *I have a BS in computer engineering, with minors in electrical engineering and mathematics, and I work in a library.
    *I've only been out of the country once, and that was to Canada (Niagara Falls).
    *I don't drink, and have never consumed an alcoholic beverage.
    *I have never had a girlfriend.
    *But I do have a third nipple.

*Multiple, so many edits for teh spelling errors.

10. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Get out! That's pretty freaky Leto...congrats on you colors dude!!!!

- I'm also adopted (that's 3 of us so far!) I have met my birthmom, & brother, have yet to meet my dad. Kind of a Star Wars moment finding out I had a brother that I never knew existed, and my dad's kind of evil [face_devil]

- I met my birth-grandparents for the first time this last March. Found out that my grandmother was 70 when she went bungee jumping the first time!

- I can write with both right & left hands

- I took wine appreciation for credit in college - seriously! Best homework I ever had!

11. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
  12. My dad died when I was 7.

13. I am listed on the old TF.N kids' site for having a dog named Jaina Solo.

14. My stepdad is my half-uncle. In addition, my step-brother and step-sister are my half-cousins.

15. I play violin (although my finger is smashed right now and I cannot play). I was concertmaster in my high school orchestra.

16. My mom convinced me it would be alright to leave IL and move to NM if our new house had a pool (and it does, but doesn't make it better).

17. I read most Star Wars EU before I turned 13 years old.
  19. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    wow! I had no idea about alot of these... and its great learning them...

* I find Steve Buschimi, Ted Raimi Topher Grace and Steve Martin sexier then Brad Pitt and Aston Kutcher...

20. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Steve Martin?
    [image=http://www.muppetcentral.com/guides/episodes/tms/season2/pics/32_martin_balloons.jpg]

Okay, he's funny, I'll grant you that.

Topher Grace?
    [image=http://www.star94.com/steve_vikki/TopherGrace/topher1a.jpg]
    He's got the funny nerd thing going on.

But Steve Buscemi?
    [image=http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Original_Photo/2004/07/29/1091096174_4653.jpg]

21. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    i have no idea, trust me I have no idea why I find him attactive at all but I do...

22. propgeek1701

Apr 27, 2005
    OK Bro Halo. I've got to bust you for that one. No fair making fun when Varza is so obviously going out on a limb here and exposing her true passions. (Really? Steve Buscemi? Dang!!)

I think this is my new favorite thread. Third nipples... mexican jails. You guys are a pretty cool freakin' bunch of geeks! I'm enjoying this. (Could I maybe... see that third nip... nah! No, it's not right to ask!) But I would love to get some instruments together and see what happens.

(Lounge lizzard voice) "The love boat, fresh and exciting and new... the love bo-oat..."

OK, I'm being weird, I know. But I'm not drinking! Just rediscovering my inner geek. I'm going through that awkward acceptance phase. "Accept me for who I am, dagnabbit!"

Peace! V

-propgeek

23. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    Steve Buschemi is a little weird for my taste...but, I could see it. I think Billy Zane bald in Demon Knights is very yummy.

* My best friend made me a "Queen Dork" tiara.

24. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    [face_laugh] @ propgeek1701

(Could I maybe... see that third nip... nah! No, it's not right to ask!) But I would love to get some instruments together and see what happens.

Man, when I first read that, for some reason I thought of surgical instruments (I have no idea why), and it totally freaked me out. Of course, a second later I realized what you meant, and I'm fine now. :p

25. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    um... now bald men, that is another big cup o'tea for me... Skinner from the X-Files, I would love to..... meet him in person. As for Zane, I like him better bald then with hair.

26. karenec1

May 16, 2005
    I love baldies, as long as they have a good shaped head. (OK, that could sound really bad)

27. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    You ladies just make sure you behave yourselves around our CR at the Renn Faire ;)

In the last 10 years, I can probably count on one hand the # of people (excluding medical personnel) that have actually seen my feet. It's not really a thing with me, I just have really bad feet and almost never have my shoes off, since I have to wear orthotics [face_laugh]

28. propgeek1701

Apr 27, 2005
    "Of course, a second later I realized what you meant, and I'm fine now."

Happens to me a lot, bro. Musical instruments. Myooosical. Not surgical. Of course, on a second reading, my comments could be... "misinterpreted" to sound quite, well, gay. "Hey buddy, let'ss get our instrumentsss together and sssee what happenss." OMG! Once again propgeek pops off with a weird comment that needs further commentary. Damn! I'm usually at my very funniest when I'm not even trying to be!

-propgeek, heterosexual weaponry reproduction artist

(See? There I go again!)

29. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Greg you are right. this is a great thread! Any thread with Jenna Jameson, booze, hockey, extra nipples, jailtime can't go wrong. You guys are awesome!!

30. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    wish I could make it to the Ren Faire, I've seen pics of your CR - and he is tall too. woot there it is!

* My parents called the cops on me for stealing their car.

* I once dated the grandson on Junior Grace/Junior Samples from HeeHaw

31. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    My mom made me go to a prom of her friend's cousin! I had the prom date from hell! This girl was so stuck up and so full of her self that I know why she could not find a date! Sandia Prep chicks are bad news!

32. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    I got a D+ in spanish 1 and two A's for the semesters in French 1 and 2. Go figure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.