main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq So, you think you know me, eh?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    * I am a MAJOR arachnaphob. I once knocked myself out cold when a spider jumped on my face. I cant even stand the thought of one being near me.Ask Mac, I about passed out watching Lord of the ring and Harry potter.The funny thing is I can still watch mopst of arachnaphobia, cuz i saw it before I developed my phobia.
    * I am also allergic to spiders, Thats what started my phobia.
    * I have never touched an illegal drug in my life.That makes me the oddball in P-town.
    * I am afraid of heights, unless I am doing firefighting.
    * I have ADHD. I have figured out how to control myself with out ever taking a drug for it.
    * the strongest drug I have ever taken was codine

2. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    Do you ever find wiskers in you sushi.[face_laugh]

3. Andromeda13

Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2005
    I happen to know there is another Moss Alba member with a third nipple! Maybe we can get him to come forward? Talk about a coincidence!

As for me:

I don't drink alcohol.
    I am allergic to shellfish.
    My favorite subject in college is Astronomy.
    I am a Lobo basketball fan, even though it is painful when they lose the first round every time they make the NCAA tourney.
    I don't believe in judging people based on the worst thing they've ever done.
    My daughter is older than my brother.

4. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Ohhhhmygosh, yes, the harshest drug I've ever done was codine as well. I went nuts.

[image=http://web.nmsu.edu/~andreag/Desktops/PAIN.jpg]

I made this while on codine for my back injury.

5. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    I had my gallbladder removed when i was 18, 2 days prior to new years. the painkiller i took was percocet.it made me freak out.I stood in my front yard on news years after the ball dropped when everyone was lighting fireworks. someone made the joke that i looked like a viking with the blanket i had over my shoulders. so i joked that i was Grog, king of the vikings. and the percocet made made me believe it for a few minutes.

i only took 2.5 of them and decided i liked the pain more than the freaky dreams and weird ideas put in my head.

6. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Oh yeah,

- I was born with bowed legs and slept in leg braces when I was very small.

7. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    i was born in a hurricane-- for real, my dad had to go home and make sure the house was still in one piece right after i was born

i was born thirsty (diet coke, watermelon juice, scotch and rum-- not together obviously!)

i've always been fat, i was called basketball belly as a kid

i was tied up and robbed by skinheads

i had a personal trainer for almost 2 years-- then i ran out of money

i grew up in d.c.

i'm addicted to joss whedon shows

i spent a month in scotland by myself

i was almost arrested for using a super-soaker to spray water at the US ambassador to the UN's car (he wasn't in it-- it was just his car)

i almost backed into adam west in oregon on vacation-- i had a lincoln towncar and wasn't used to it's size-- he banged on my trunk in protest

i got a thing for guys in kilts

yeah so i guess there you go.....

8. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Adam West is the man!!! Getting tied up and robbed by skinheads has to be rough. If it makes you feel any better I beat the hell out of two skinheads at a party once.

9. cyndilt76

Apr 27, 2005
    nice, thanks, it does make me feel better...skinheads are terrifying to me (probably to anyone but..), it's part of why i kinda got out of the whole punk scene...

10. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Yeah the punk scene is full of those wanna be militant A hole's. Like the music though as long as it's not prejudice.

Like Pantera, I loved the guitar and drums, but I found a lot of their lyrics where a bit racist.

11. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    Yeah Pantera had some totally wizard music, but Phil Anselmo is a big a hole racist. My buddy in vegas knows Panteras bass player, and he says they all hated Phil Anselmo because of that.

12. cyndilt76

Apr 27, 2005
    yeah i hate it when i'm rockin out to some band, and then...wait what did he just say!!! damnit!

13. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Yep, Their sound was way wizard, lyrics were ok, when he wasn't pushing his rednek new power BS.

14. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I'm sorry, did you just say, "way wizard"? ;)

Maybe I'm young, but I never thought Pantera was punk. I thought The Clash was punk.

15. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    No they're not, I was just using them as an example of music with racist lyrics. I dont' think punk is generally racist, and like cindy said, some that listen to it are racist pricks.

16. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    Punk is more like Misfits, Sex Pistols, Dead Milkmen, and Air Supply.

17. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I love moshing to Air Suply!

18. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    A little too rough in those pits for me buddy. You should try your luck in a Barry Manilow mosh pit. I barely escaped with my life.

19. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Yeah, at the last Michael Bolton concert I got a concusion and also had to get 12 stiches on my head.

Hey you guys should cover "How am I supposed to live without you" in your Star Wars tribute band, or "said I loved you but I lied" Rock on!

20. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Hey! I spent a month in Scotland (well and England too, bleck) for a month after I graduated HS. Way fun.

21. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Michael Bolton...I celebrate the guy's entire catalog.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/Redgek/b_bolton1.gif]

22. karenec1

karenec1 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    [face_laugh] That movie is so funny. Sadly, it's so true.

23. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    spent a month alone in Scotland and England as well - almost decided not to come home, if I had stayed one more day in INverness I would of been happy... I should of stayed. First time since I was held up at gun point that I felt safe being alone.

24. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    You want pain? GO to a Slayer concert. Moshpit heaven! [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup] [face_beatup]

25. frankm

frankm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    I want to play...

My wife rents "chick" flicks, and while she watches them I pretend to do something else. But in reality I like them just as much as she does.

My dad was a Korean War Vet and DEA agent, and my older brother is a heroin junkie/dealer.

I am big time "sleep drooler." Somedays I wake up and my goatee is full of drool. EWWWWWWWWWW!

I have met Brad Pitt twice. I am from his hometown, and worked at his brother's computer store for awhile. Ladies, I hate to burst your bubble, but he is not as attractive as he looks in the movies. Let's just say he didn't have to wear any makeup in Twelve Monkeys.

I am going blind. I found out three years ago I have a genetic condition which is causing me to lose focus. I had contact lenses which were helping for awhile, but if my eyes don't stop degrading, I will have to have cornea transplants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.