main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq So, you think you know me, eh?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankm

frankm Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    Oh yeah, and I am one of ten children, three of which were adopted. But I was not adopted. Though my mom did have five teenagers and two toddlers in the house at one time. She is now criminally insane. : )

2. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Oh yeah, hey Jess, I am friends with Jenna Jameson on a website called myspace.com! The real woman herself, not an imposter but the real one.

I saw Brad Pitts new movie today, I liked it. After I saw it, I went and watched Sith again.

3. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    I hit my head on a priceless Van Gogh and almost made it fall of the wall in a musuem.

I cried when I saw the original Mona Lisa - and I never liked the painting before then.

4. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    Not Van Gough!!!!!!! I always wanted to see his artwork in person. :_|

5. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Well i know no one here knows me really Cyndi is getting to know me.

I love people
    I am a leader not a follower.
    I once confronted a kidnaper at a J.C. Pennys parking lot and beat the crap out of him ( Only to be beaten by 3 police officers due to the confusion one police officer suffered more than me)

I have a 2nd dan Black belt in Tae Kwon Do
    I love to Fish.
    I love Star Wars more than any thing else
    I enjoy movies (some times way to much)
    I do collect Star Wars items
    in Junior High I got to play in a celeberty basket ball game again the celeberties ( The celeberties i remember being there was The kid who played Ben in Growing Pains, Punky brewster, Johnathan from Whos the boss, Carol from Growing Pains, Zack who played in saved by the bell and his side kick Sam also known as Schreech or something like that) WE beat the paints off of them.

I do alot of Community work such as Toys for tots, Race for the cure (if they do not do this in your area it is for breast cancer)

1 month a year the local mervyns collects money and splits it up in 100.00 increament and gives it to single mothers for the kids to get clothes i volunteer to help the kids shop for clothes.

I do alot of other things just do not want to take all your time

6. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    awww....ron, you're such a good guy....
    getting to know you?! oh come on, we go way back my brother...

7. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    My life has not been as exciting as some of you, in fact it's been down-right boring. That is until I met all of you.

*I've been married to the same man for thirty-four years.
    *I have two boys, one 31, one 27.
    *I have loved Star Wars since January '78 when I was pregnant with my second child. I made my husband take me to see ANH one afternoon and I've been obssessed ever since. I have lots of memorabilia, almost every EU book ever written and hope to have a biker scout outfit one day. (Just waiting to see if the hubby gets his big promotion) :)
    *The only time I have ever been out of the country is to Juarez Mexico.
    *I was once a police dispatcher for seven years.
    *The only celebrities I've ever met, were Geddy Lee from the rock band Rush, all the members of the 80's group Ratt, McLean Stevenson and saw from a distance Johnny Cash, Sammy Hagar and Jimmy Page. It's when I worked at the El Paso Int'l Airport.
    *And, while I worked at that airport, I had to cover a dead woman with a blanket.
    *I was entered in a huge costume contest with 4 other people in Phoenix, Arizona for a big sci-fi convention and we won the Apprentice award. Of course, I almost fainted when I saw the 2,000 people in the audience before I went on and decided I don't think I'll do that again. [face_laugh]

And, that's about it.

8. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Jimmy Page?? That's so awesome!!

9. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Hmm, let's see...

I sometimes go out in public wearing only Stormtrooper armor

I, too, play guitar, bass, sing, etc. I guess we really do need to start a band, but Matt says Turbo Laser beat us to it, ha ha!

I was born 4 months early and weighed 1lb, 4oz and was only 12" tall. This was in Las Vegas, so the betting odds of survival were a million to one (or that's what the newspapers said). This was in the 60's, so all they could do was throw me into an incubator for 4 months! I'm sure the reason I survived was to be able to join Mos Alba.

That's all I can reveal at this time!

10. skyra

Dec 9, 2001
    It was just a fleeting moment. I was standing next to the door, when him and Sammy Hagar came out and got into a waiting limo. Maybe if they hadnt' been running late, I could have gotten an autograph. :)

11. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    I once seriously thought about becoming a drill instructor for the air force, until I got there.

12. Commander_Clem

Commander_Clem Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    TK, you wear your undersuit with that armor right? :)

13. skyra

Dec 9, 2001
    A drill instructor huh? I can see why you would change your mind though. :)

14. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Sometimes, Clem, and sometimes I'm just clackin' around commando style!

15. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    GOIN COMMANDO....

16. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
  17. FlirtationOfficer

FlirtationOfficer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 6, 2005
    OK since there are so many new people I will post. As for as everyone else please dont take out the violins.

My mom died and my search for relief from the grief resparked my Star Wars obsession.

Then I got separated and was forced to go back to my husband because I had to have operation number 8. It was awful took 3 and 1/2 months to recover.
    I had a tumour removed the size of a softball but thankfully it wasnt cancer.

Then I left my husband again. He showed his true colors and I ended up in a battered womens shelter because I had no help.

I stayed there for three months and thankfully got divorced.

I got a new job and am finally doing well almost....

I have some creep calling me and threatening my life so I changed my phone number. I have no idea why he is doing this.

18. obi-chris-kenobi

obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2005
    O.k. here I go:
    I've only had one real girlfriend, who I married.
    I have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy.
    My son, Logan, I named after the movie Logan's Run.
    I've played the drums since I was 13 or so.
    I like to play golf, but don't ever have the time to do so.

There's a start, if I think of anything good to add I'll do so later.

19. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Chris, don't forget the fact that your little brother is the baddest mo fo alive!! Actually they already knew that :p

20. propgeek1701

propgeek1701 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Was that a typo? Baddest? You didn't mean saddest?

Just kidding! If we like you, we gotta pick on you, bro.

Hey guys, we got a drummer!

Dum, dum dum, da da, dadadada..da, dadadada..da, dada dada. (opening credits)

21. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Man, I just got served. [face_laugh]

22. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
  23. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    Dude, it happens to all of us from time to time...I got a bit of one last week, Jango now has it has one of his quotes...

That was hilarious huh?

24. jango_junkie

Apr 3, 2005
    When I first saw yours Clem, I died of laughter! [face_laugh] It was just so funny that I could not forget that conversation that day.

25. Commander_Clem

May 28, 2005
    It was a riot huh? I wasn't tryin go bug...well, maybe a bit but I got smoked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.