[Soc] Halloween Party @ Zoom & RDT's

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Zoom_Cthooga, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I keep telling Melody that she should be laying down to rest, maybe taking a nap, but she says she drank too much caffeine. :p

Zoom - sounds like a nifty costume!
  2. melodyann Jedi Master

star 4
    the doctor said caffeine was good for my asthma. i will be hitting the sack early tonight! :)
  3. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    meatball sammiches were de-scrumtious and now we are looking at figures and costumes...good times.

Randy came by for a few, but had to leave as his many duties called him away, lol. ;)

The boyz are playing Mortal Kombat, and I think Dawn of the Dead is just around the corner.
  4. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    HEY ALL

The party is good, good, good. samwiches scrumptious. See what happens from here.
    Later Days...
  5. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    sounds like you guys are having fun , wish we could be there .
  6. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Woo.

Party's over, and cleanup went surprisingly fast (most were too entranced by video games and zombies to be able to make an adequate mess). Watched DotD and the special features.

Attendees were the P-town crowd, and Lord Veska himself (Lionel) all the way up from Denver. He mentioned possibly being at the WOTR tomorrow, so he may or may not be in his Sandtrooper armor.

Oh, and Happy Halloween. Meethinks me and Rachel are gonna get back to Mortal Kombat: Deception now. :D
  7. Sith_Slayer Force Ghost

star 6
    Sounds like fun. Sorry I missed it.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.