1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:SA [Social Event] Restaurant

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by _Master-Skywalker_, Jan 20, 2009.

?

[Social Event] Restaurant

Poll closed Jan 25, 2009.
House of Chow 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Bombay Bicycle 11 vote(s) 61.1%
Hoggs Breath 3 vote(s) 16.7%
Strathmore Hotel 2 vote(s) 11.1%
Highway Inn 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merrick77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    After you and Shad left Skipp, erm we had the intersitng payment situtation and the we all headed back ou the the bar/club kind of area where they were showing an Indian film (silently though) with some DJ sitting in the corner. Sat/stood around chatting and having a few and then several people left (us included) and I guess that was pretty much it.
  2. oz_skipp Jedi Master

star 4
    Did they over/under charge?
  3. Last_Chael Jedi Master

star 4
    It was a really wonderful evening! Lovely to meet new people and chat with new friends!

Dinner was delicious, though pity they had the reduced menu! Was a bit of a hassle trying to get the other menu, even when I explained I had allergies! Ah well, the food was tasty, and the company was fantastic!

Thanks to everyone for a very enjoyable evening!
  4. Merrick77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nah nothing that drastic, they charged the two tables seperately, refunded everyone's deposit and then we paid them back the full cost for each meal.
    We got there in the end.

5. LittleTinGoddess Force Ghost

star 4
    Hahaha I wouldn't say nuts...It was mostly pictures of interior and the food. Not so much people. Actually only one of photo of a person. (Trooper actually :p )
    Will asap.

Food was lovely. Was a tad annoyed that my Naan bread arrived the same time as my main, but other than had a good time. Good company and good food. What more can you ask for? Was lovely to meet new faces aswell as seeing older ones.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.