main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Oraganization of Fan Force - Tell me where you fit :)

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Dec 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    I would love to have your input via PM for this study :)

I'm asking several Fan Force members worldwide how they feel about the organization. This is an organizational study. In the presentation for my Leadership, Democracy, and Schools course no actual names will be used and the organization will not be named. If you have time, I would love to hear your responses (Please PM them).

Where are you in the official hierarchy of the organization? (Titles you hold on the boards or within your local club)

How is your local branch formally organized?

The rest of the questions will focus on the social aspect of the Fan Force structure (as opposed to the official structure).

What do you get out of being involved in Fan Force?

What do you like most about it?

What do you like the least about it?

What is really important to know in order to be successful in this organization?

How is your group organized socially? Who holds sway over decisions in your group?

Can you get "hurt" in this organization?

Who would you say is at the heart of this organization? Why?

Who is at the heart of your local branch? Why?

Who would be at the margins (meaning least accepted or on the outskirts of the group) of this organization? Why?

Where do you think you are in regards to the social structure of this organization (center, near the center, somewhere in between, or the outskirts)? Why?

How much influence do you have?

What are the values at the core of this organization?

By providing answers you are giving permission to Natalie Crane (Earwen_Lightrider) to quote you and use your interview information for a class assignment. By providing answers you understand that your name and organization will not be disclosed. You also understand that the information from this interview will not be published and will only be used for a class assignment at Whitworth College. You also acknowledge that you are eighteen years of age or older.

A big [:D] and thank you to all who participate!

2. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.