Sola and Padme Prequel Notes with Sticks (AU version of a story between Sola and Padme)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Nov 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This story follows the same storyline as the Nebula notes.

Sith Chick Sticks played the part of Padme.

Note 1:
    Padmé,

Hello there. I am your sister Sola. I do not know if my (our) parents talked to you about me or not. We?re identical twins, and the Maurders kidnapped me shortly after I was born (you were the older one so they didn?t know that you already existed) and they raised me as a slave on their planet Anuvuin. Not too long ago our father found me and explained the situation to me. He brought me back to Naboo to live with the family. I had already been married to a man by the name of Arawn (dirty, no good man) and had four children by him. Caspian, Ryoo, Pooja, and Dash. They?re quadruplets. I know?.I know?I?m young to be having kids?but Arawn bought me and forced me to marry him. He got me pregnant right after our wedding ceremony, so there was nothing I could do about it. Luckily our father rescued me from the terror of Arawn. Anyway, you were sent off to be raised by Dalben because my parents thought that it would be safer for you, after my kidnap. Well you?ll have to tell me all about your life. I heard what you did with the Naboo Invasion?.and you handled it very well. How did you do that?

Your sister,
    Sola
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.