main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Solo Journey (ESB AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Title: Solo Journey
    Summary: Han has decides to leave the Rebellion when he arrives at Cloud City, and leaves Leia in the hands of Lando. What will happen to Leia with Han not around to protect her?
    Notes: Luke, the droids, are all in this.

8 Light Years Before Cloud City

--

"Leia?"

Han found the Princess seated in the Cockpit looking out at the stars. Chewbacca had put the Ship on Auto Pilot to give Leia the time she needed alone with her thoughts and feelings. After that kiss-Han hoped it had been enough time. He wanted to know more than anything what it had been. Was it a kiss that showed hidden love? Was the passion more than just on his part alone?

"Just leave me alone, Han."

"No, sweetheart, I won't." Han replied firmly. "Not until you answer afew things for me."

"Answer what?"

Han sighed deeply and faught the urge to just walk away right now. He hated when she was like this. So unreachable and lothing. In that one moment, Han knew there was more to her now. Behind the angry young woman was someone that was capable of great love and feeling. Han desperately wanted to know that woman much better.

If she would let him.

"That kiss back there-was it just me, or-"

"It was just you."

The coldness had an edge that even he had never heard her use before. He wondered briefly what would have made her so against her own wants and needs. That kiss back there, dispite what she was saying now, made it clear to Han that Leia was a woman in deep and passionate love. Now he had to make her see it. If he couldn't, there really was no reason for him to stick around. He'd see her safely to Cloud City, and catch the first cloud out of there.

"Now Leia, look-"

He took those small and perfect hands in his own and easily brought her up to her feet. He gazed into those lovely brown eyes and could feel the attraction in them.

He leaned close toward her. Han couldn't help himself.

"What are you doing?" She whispered.

"I'm going to kiss you again." Han replied. "You're all that keeps running through my head. I can't think of anything else but kissing you again."

"We're not alone."

We're alone as were going to get, Princess." Han whispered back. "I don't want to be alone anymore. I don't want to be without you anymore."

His words made her heart dance in her chest. She did feel something for him. It was rare and beautiful. It left her feeling warm all over. But every bone in her body cried that Han wasn't the right kind of man for her. He would only love her and then leave her. And then break her heart.

But she felt something nevertheless.

Something that she, too, didn't want to ignore anymore.

"I-"

"No more talking." Han said, drawing even closer.

"But-"

"Just shup up all ready and kiss me."

Their lips locked with fire and passion that Leia never knew was capable between a man and woman. She gave into the sweet surrender and loved every minute of it. She hoped that this time, he never let go of her.

TBC

2. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
    Looks interesting. :)

3. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Yay! Looks like a great Han/Leia story... does he have to go? :p

4. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001

Nice start, Sara_Kenobi. I like the way he is trying to make her face her feelings by insisting on kissing her again.

J_Girl

5. RogueSticks

RogueSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2003
    I'm digging this. Let's see some more.

6. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Wow, go Han!
    Wow to be leia, yes I am very jealous really really good fic I love it!

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    They won't be apart for long. ;)

I'll likely have an update by tomorrow. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.