main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solo twins age in SbS screw-up

Discussion in 'Literature' started by wk_sock, Nov 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    Ok, I found it and you're right...2 -3 months (I may ignore it though...it isn't official as it isn't published in anything).

Next question though: On what pages of SxS does it say how old Ben is??? I just recently finished it, and I couldn't find it...any help here would be hot.

2. Face Loran

Face Loran Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 1999
    First paragraph on p. 525. Starts with "Give me a break."

3. Mavrick889

Feb 27, 1999
    Thanks buddy.

4. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Mavrick...
    "Ok, I found it and you're right...2 -3 months (I may ignore it though...it isn't official as it isn't published in anything)."

True. However, you at least have to recognize that ignoring it poses a risk to the quality. She will have passed that information on to everyone else, from LFL to later authors like Denning, etc. So, they will be using her "thoughts" on Ben's birth as a guide for anything they do.

I know author's comments aren't "official," while some take them as such. However, they do help establish things like this. I'd suggest trying to conform to the two-month-before-BP as the moment of conception as best as possible, regardless if you assume it is 2-earth-months or 2-GS-months.

5. Mavrick889

Feb 27, 1999
    Yes, after posting that comment I did resort to using it. Frankly, I have to agree with Bib that the NJO does have to start at a later point then what we originally thought. Heck, even my original timeline was flawed. I had Balance Point starting 11 months after VP.

Anyway, the NJO now starts early off in the 26th year ASW4...however, this can also now mean we can salvage those YJK age references. YJK books 12 - 14 can now still take place 25 years ASW4!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.