main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

solojones' interior cranium: a musical

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by solojones, May 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    First off, personal essay:

It ain't easy bein' green

The wise soothsayer Kermit the Frog summed it up perfectly with his poetic song- some people just seem to not fit the mold. I thought, that's certainly a quality I have, my "uniqueness" (to euphamize). So what to do with it? Then I realized not only did Kermit leave his mark on history with his famous song, he also managed to make a good deal of cash in the process.

Viola! The lights came on. I could use my newfound individuality for the purpose of making money! And as we all know, the JC is the perfect place to sell oneself (take that as you will). It was my extraordinary good luck to happen upon the Big Brother game. Unfortunately, this first game had already closed its time to take applications. So I decided to be patient, and cultivate my qualities to make them even more useful(ish)!

What I discovered was that, in being green, I not only had a unique flair, but also many other interesting attributes. For example:

Green with envy!
    I will compete intensely to be the best.

Green behind the ears!
    Yes, I admit, I'm still only 15, and that alone makes for interesting television.

Green thumb!
    ...nevermind, I suck at gardening... move along...

So I knew I could get the Green light and possibly have a shot at winning, and being in the Green, which in the JC, means ever-so-fleeting fame in the form of colors. Mine, if I win, will not be green. I'm sick of that freaking color. [face_plain]

Vital Stats
    -Resting pulse: 110 (drinking caffine)
    -Weight: 110lb (a theme going?)
    -Height: 5'8"
    -Female (don't start)
    -15 years old
    -Missouri, USA
    -finishing my sophomore year of high school
    -I play bass guitar and have a startup band named Worm (after the character in the movie Rounders)
    -I write and read a lot
    -If you know me at all, you'll know that I'm a film buff. I would like to write/direct one day
    -I have a dog named Indiana

Please Consider the following...
    (drag and drop)

This is sj...

This is sj with a shirt capable of giving children seizures

Approach with caution

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    You don't like green? I bet poor Roguie is depressed now.. :(

Ah, hello, by the by. Nice to see you here too, Rachelizilisky! :D

~ James

3. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Hey James! Fancy seeing you around these parts.

Oh yeah, and my real name is Rachel, in case anyone wants to call me by that. Or any variations therein.

4. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Hello, Rachel. I've seen you around ;) I've always thought you seemed like a pretty smart person, and I've liked your tastes. Even back in your 'newbie' days.

And your resting pulse is 110? Is that normal? :eek:

5. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Hi Rachel. :) Glad to see you here! :D

6. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Why thank you B'Ommar, that's interesting. You know, most people are quite turned off by threads about 2 day old popcorn kernels stuck in people's teeth, but I just felt like sharing, you know, as a caution to everyone else. You could say it was for posterity's sake.

As far as my resting pulse, yeah, that's just now because I'm drinking Coke and have been walking around the house trying to find a clock. Maybe also because I'm hypoglycemic, fast metabolism and all that.

Hey Kas! Don't forget to keep up with those story reviews as well ;)

7. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Your shirt screwed up my monitor! :p But I loved the one of you with the ewok! ;)

Hi Rachel, I'm Jess. But you probably already knew that because of my Mary Sue OC. [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

8. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    As a writer, that may haunt my dreams forever! :_|

For the record, my first (and only SW) OC was written when I was 13, and was a young imperial officer who defected. A guy. Not like me. Unless there's something my parents haven't told me.... nah, couldn't be. I leave that kind of confusion to Kate [face_mischief]

9. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Confusion? Yep...that's me! :D

I love that pic of you with an Ewok! [face_laugh] Classic!

10. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    My current OC is a guy, so I may be just as confused. . .plus, writing short, spunky girls gets boring! :p

I can't believe I raped your childhood with my childhood! :eek: I didn't even go into details. [face_devil]

Jae Angel

11. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    LOL! Oh my gosh. Nevermind. Whatever you wrote, it can never be as bad as this. Thankfully, this has been MST'd so it's hillarious LOTR bad-fic. You must read! The ending's especially classic.

Kate, I'm glad my childhood style could amuse you. :p

12. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I don't think I've laughed so hard in a VERY long time! [face_laugh]

But are you daring me to beat it? Because I think I can. [face_mischief] My first real try at fiction was horrendous at best. . .

Jae Angel

13. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    [face_laugh] I'd like to see you try! How about, you post your first fic, and I'll post part of my first fic, and we'll see what happens?

14. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    I like your creativity, Rachel. A game like this definitely needs that.

Hope you have a fun time here!

It ain't easy being green:

[image=http://www.hulkmovies.com/images/pictures/hulk/small/1.jpg]

Ask him!

15. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    clever, Rachel ;) nice Green theme!

16. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Debo, ah yes, how could I forget. I also have an explosive Hulk-like temper, no joke.

Alison (may I call you that?) thank you very much :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.