main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Solution for Clovis arc not airing in Season 5

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Watto, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    How about the clovis arc just airing during season 6 when it moves over to Disney XD,it is happening along with DeTours in September.

2. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    I want clone wars back on Friday.
    And I got to watch it at 5 if you have directv

3. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    I had a thought the other day: If Disney won't pick up the show and Season 6 won't happen (essentially meaning the cancellation of the show), will they add the Clovis arc to the S5 DVD/Blu-ray as a "previously unaired story" of sorts or won't it be included whatsoever and be known as "the lost arc"?

4. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Disney will decide to screw us over and not do a Season 6, and not release Clovis anywhere. They want their treatment of the fans to coincide with the theme of the end of Season 5 where Ahsoka gets screwed over by a corrupt Republic on the verge of Empire. :(

Seriously, to your point, if they hold out and don't give us at least Clovis released somewhere, they are truly evil...

Paparazzo likes this.
  5. Zabrak 2

Zabrak 2 Jedi Padawan star 2

Sep 7, 2012
    Ok it's very unlikely we won't get a Season 6 preview after the finale because they aren't going back to Cartoon Network.
    Screw you Mickey mouse

6. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    Do you mean it's very unlikely we will, because your sentence contains a double negative?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.