Solution for Clovis arc not airing in Season 5

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Watto, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redfivee Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    How about the clovis arc just airing during season 6 when it moves over to Disney XD,it is happening along with DeTours in September.
  2. Zabrak 2 Jedi Master

star 2
    I want clone wars back on Friday.
    And I got to watch it at 5 if you have directv
    Last edited by Zabrak 2, Feb 24, 2013
  3. Nexumaster Force Ghost

star 4
    I had a thought the other day: If Disney won't pick up the show and Season 6 won't happen (essentially meaning the cancellation of the show), will they add the Clovis arc to the S5 DVD/Blu-ray as a "previously unaired story" of sorts or won't it be included whatsoever and be known as "the lost arc"?
    Last edited by Nexumaster, Feb 25, 2013
  4. Watto Chosen One

star 4
    Disney will decide to screw us over and not do a Season 6, and not release Clovis anywhere. They want their treatment of the fans to coincide with the theme of the end of Season 5 where Ahsoka gets screwed over by a corrupt Republic on the verge of Empire. :(

Seriously, to your point, if they hold out and don't give us at least Clovis released somewhere, they are truly evil...
    Paparazzo likes this.
  5. Zabrak 2 Jedi Master

star 2
    Ok it's very unlikely we won't get a Season 6 preview after the finale because they aren't going back to Cartoon Network.
    Show Spoiler

Screw you Mickey mouse
  6. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    Do you mean it's very unlikely we will, because your sentence contains a double negative?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.