main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Some holes in the Jedi combat system..

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by XI Ki11xJoY IX, Jun 13, 2014.

?

What you think Jedi should have?

1. Phones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Wrist straps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Condoms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Blasters

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XI Ki11xJoY IX

XI Ki11xJoY IX Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2014
    In many fights I've seen in the films Jedi are seen to lose their lightsabers in battle and it's pretty stupid, first of all they have the force, they could easily just pull it back and continue the fight, or better yet give the lightsabers the wii more treatment and give the Jedi a wrist strap with a sensor. Seriously in a few fights it just gets frustrating, for example obi wan vs grievous, obi wan lost his sabre and he would have been ****ed if Cody hadn't of found it or grievous had a spare for him to use, not to mention defeating an skin etc. all of that trouble stopped by a wrist strap.

This might be George Lucas' way to try to show Jedi powers without their precious neon blade but come on if yoda hadn't of lost his, holding off sidious he might of won the fight and stopped everything.

One last thing, when Jedi have light savers what stopping a sixth from making an exact replica if one that's double bladed? , a Jedi in battle would be very confused and possibly impale himself.

Last but not least, every lightsaber duel I've seen involves 2 lightsabers clashing, so what's stopping a Jedi from whipping out a blaster and shooting the opponent in the leg when the sabres are clashed? It just seems too easy to me, count dooku would have got his ass beat if obi just shot him while he was fighting anny

Bardan Note: Warning for language.

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    We already have a thread devoted to lightsabers and lightsaber combat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.