main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

some info for Catographer to add to his site

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Senator_Cilghal, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senator_Cilghal

Senator_Cilghal Jedi Master star 5

Jul 19, 2003
    The neat WOTC websit adventure by Jason Fry highlighted many worlds from Marvel's "Valance the Hunter" arc.

Shulstine V--on the Perlemian, in the Colonies, coreward of Tirahnn

Tirahnn--Zeermacht Cluster, on Perlemian, in Mid Rim, coreward of Centares

Centares--Maldrood Sector, on Perlemian, in Mid Rim, near border with Outer Rim, rimward of Tirahnn

Muskree--in Outer Rim, hour off the Perlemian, beyond the Tion Cluster, rimward of Centares

thestory of the adventure is a pretty straight journey from Shulstine V to Tirahnn to Centares to Muskree

note in the original Marvel comics the heroes traveld from Tirahnn to the Wheel to Centares, so Tirahnn should be on the Perlemian coreward of the Wheel, and centares on the Perlemian rimward of the Wheel (ths, the origianl Marvel and the WOTC stories' geography match perfectly); thus, the Wheel lies between Tirahnn and Centares.

2. cartographer

cartographer Jedi Master star 1

Jan 2, 2003
    I'm already working on adding these planets. I talk with Jason Fry from time to time and I ran some of my assumptions by him just to make sure they sounded correct. Centares is indeed rimward of the Wheel.

Look for a major update to the galaxy map with these changes, additions from Geonosis & The Outer Rim Worlds, as well as a few other tidbits within days of the release of Geonosis. Look for a update to the system pages very soon.

Thanks for passing along the info. You never know what I might miss out there.

3. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    sure; i keep an eye on such things for my own maps at home:)

Can't wait till GATORW (Geonosis and...) comew out!

4. lightsyder

lightsyder Jedi Master star 1

Aug 28, 2000
    i couldn't find this info on the WotC site, could you provide a link or directions?

5. Senator_Cilghal

Jul 19, 2003
    It is a downloadable adventure called Triple Threat in the archives, that has info on Tirahnn and Centares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.