Roch, NY Some let the cage door open again....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RogueSquadronWingnut, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master

star 4
    <Steps up to the Mic and fidgets with it> I need to bring this up to Cave Troll Height... Hi Everybody!

I think its been...a year...I dont know...all I remember is I normally only show up during trouble times but I said hey..why not just pop in and say hello. I've actually hit a slow point in my life. I'm only working one job now so I can have a little bit of time to talk and catch up. Hows everything?

Anyone interested in picking up 20 or so loose Storm Troopers? Heh Just kidding. I'm not selling my army.

Uhh dunno what else to really say...someone say something...lol

-Scott B "The Wingnut"
  2. Doc_Bev Jedi Knight

star 5
    Welcome Scott! It's good to have you come visit us again.

So, are you free on March 20th to come hang out with us at the Village Gate Toy Show??

~Doc_Bev
  3. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey its Scott, how yah doin. Was that you in Perinton Mc Donalds Drive through the other day? Someone said hello to me and I could not think of who it could have been except it looked like you maybe. If not it was some acquaintance I have not seen in a very long time and could not tell who it was. Anyway you got to come around for the last big shindig in May. Throw a costume together somehow and join us for some fun in the Lilac Parade, Comic book day and the movie. Heck you don't need a costume if don't want to even you can still march in the parade without one if you want. We will be hanging out at some theater the first weekend of the movie. Probably Tinsel Town. Anyway glad to see you come around on the board.
  4. RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master

star 4
    It does feel good to be back in the fold but I have one simple question....

Is there a reason Palpatine goes from normal size to Rosie O'Donnell size over the course of a single movie trailer? By the battle with Yoda he looked like my cousin after the cheesecake was passed around...

I should be able to make it to the Gate for three reasons...
    1 - I always go
    2 - I now live almost right down the street
    3 - I have no weekend job so I'm down for something to kill some hours.
  5. -KnightShade- Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself!

We will have a table up on the second floor.
  6. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master

star 4
    I guess he really gets crazy with the Dark side during the movie, more then usual, and it opens you up to all sorts of temptations. So I guess he did get into the cheesecake, a lot.
    There is something weird going on though with his appearance. Anakins as well. I think its weird. I would think your appearance would change over time not all of a sudden because you are using the dark side energy and stuff.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.