main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Some News That I Have Brought To Attention

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Ladies and Gents of the Oregon Fanforce. I have an announcement to make. I thought you all should know that I am now engaged to be married as of this evening. The date will be a year from now.:)

2. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
  3. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Holy guacamole, Larena! That's great news and congratulations!

-Kyle

4. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Congratulations Larena !!!!
    A year from now ha, I will put it on my calendar. I will have to start making a "formal" Jedi costume for the wedding ;)

So where did you meet him, what does he do, is he a Star Wars fan, and most importantly, is he or does he intend to become an OFF member any time in the future?[face_laugh]

Oh great news!!!

So when will be be able to meet him so we can determine if he is good enough for you:-B. On that note, when will we be able to meet you in person :confused:

5. Quick2

Quick2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2006
    Wonderful.. awesome..Woot....Congrats on this new adventure to married Bliss. Does he have a love or likinmg of Star Wars? :) Peace

6. jedi1701a

jedi1701a Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    woohooo congrats little lady i hope all goes well :) and the force fills both yours lives for ever with love

7. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Can I be the minister for your wedding?

[image=http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/Teliis/minister_cred.jpg]

8. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    He is the sound techy for the church I go to so we knew each other for awhile before we were even friends. Then we were friends for a couple years. And dont ask me when THAT changed...lol. But yeah his whole family is a fan of Star Wars, I tried to get him to come to the OFF but he is REALLY busy with school and said he didn't want to get into one more thing that will distract him(he is taking 10 classes right now!). But he's majoring in music because he is a musician. He has more than 30 songs already that he has written over time and he's really talented.

Here is a really great picture of him, haha. I love it:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/56/noyoudidntiq4.png

Here is a more serious pic...haha...seriously:

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4021/wonderfulqs2.png

But anyways. We are getting married in JUNE, that's what we are shooting for. Then we are both moving to Virginia where I will be attending Ferrum College!

Yep. Yep. Yep.

9. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Virginia ?!?

Are you going to stay there? We can't loose our Embassador :_|

10. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Well I probably wont stay there for the rest of my life, haha. I'm definately going to TRAVEL. I dont know when i'll end up in Oregon again...we've decided that after we are done living life here we are going to migrate to Scotland and finish raising our future kids there. Yay for Scotland!

11. Quick2

Quick2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 14, 2006
    I have a heart for Scotland.. I belong to Clan Stewart. Yes.. I wear a kilt when I go to the Highland games in Portland. Again congrats....When will you move to Virginia? When do you plan to check out OMSI Star Wars? Peace,

12. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    It'll be a year from now when I move to Virginia. Yeah I want to go look at the Star Wars OMSI! I'm so excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.