main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Some People - Part 2 (WARNING: Language)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Azeem, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Just curious, Azeem. Although it's clear what you could sue him for, exactly what charges is he bringing against you? I can understand if he wants to bring charges against the BA crew WRT the set-borrowing, but what part in what dispute does he hold you acoountable for?

2. Huginn

Huginn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2002
    So if I understand this correctly the person with all the sock puppets that were flaming DITF last December is the same person that sent you that extremely offensive PM. And you have good reason to believe that that person is Bill/ETATMUNDI. What a wierd guy.

He sounds schizophrenic. I think he needs help.

3. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Yup. He was logging in as socks in order to flame his OWN film, in order to blame it on someone else

4. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Halibut, I think he wants slander against me.

One MORE piece of information:

I didn't IP ban Bill :) I was hoping I did.

Here are the EATATMUNDI Admin Notes:

DarthAttorney - 01/13/02 22:59:06: User Banned: Spamming across several forums

---

Hey Bill, Tie_Pilot, Ace_Gunner, and the other socks of sonofsam got banned for spamming other forums too.

5. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    But he must have given some foundation for the slander. As far as I know, slander cases involve PUBLIC statements.

Does this case pre-date your first "Some People" thread. If so, what does it concern?

6. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    I don't know who this guy is, and I really don't care anymore. We all have our problems, but when he got to his level, he has to be stopped. I would absolutely LOVE to see the two of you in court.

Let's see, Harrasment, Sexual Harrasment, Stalking, Death Threats, Rape Threats, not to mention the Internet Laws he's violated as a system hacker by mass PMing, Violating TF.N system rules. I'd say he doesn't have a snowball's chance on Tatooine.

(And after ALL that language he says BUM? ?[face_plain] I just don't get that.)

7. DarkATX

DarkATX Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    At the end of the day I just shake my head...much like that of the pigeion on my window sill here. :p
    Is it really worth it? I mean all this? And for what, for a fanfilm?
    Geeeeezus! Get a grip and let it go man...the TFN is not the end all and be all of fanfilm making (no offense Az ;) ) and it's definitely not a career/life shattering event...take a deep breath and say at least I got my health, at least I got (well hopefully) people and friends who love me and when all this blows over I might have a clip of my younger days I can look back on when I'm old and grey.
    People are people and we should all agree to disagree.
    Time to re-evaluate why you're filmmaking man.

8. darren

darren Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2000
    Bloody hell!

And I thought BYP had big arguments!

(sorry for above expletive but it seemed appropriate)

9. halibut

Aug 27, 2000
    Does that mean darren's gonna be banned for being a lunatic?

Bagsy being witness for the prosecution. I've got reams of evidence against him :p

10. AdmiralMowk

AdmiralMowk Jedi Master star 2

Jan 13, 2002
    Alright...I've been watching these threads the last couple of days, and today was the ice that broke the straw.

First of all, this Bill guy, whoever he is, has DEFINITELY broken some laws here. Everything this sick, sick man has said is grounds for one lawsuit on top of another.

Second, on one of the messages this Bill sent, he mentioned suing for character defamation...

What?

This guy goes on a raging diatribe that brings Azeem's FAMILY into this, yet he would bring a lawsuit? This isn't right at all, not mention illogical, as everything he said in his little rant just proves to show how sick and twisted this guy is.

I mean, that kind of talk...I would have a hard time using all those words in a comedy club. This is ridiculous. Something needs to be done about this guy.

I'm sorry for ranting. I just woke up and read that thing about Azeem getting a beating at a convention and then this guy dragged his family into this. I just can't stand by and be silent.

So, let it be known that I stand by your side Azeem. This creep has gone too far, and I hope some sort of (non-violent)retribution is on it's way.

Peace Out,

Mark "The Admiral" Rosenthal

PS - Sorry if I didn't make too much sense. Like I said, I just woke up and saw this and it angered me to no end. I don't dig personal attacks.

11. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    I am concerned with the amount of hostility he is expressing. I would like to remind people that web sites that are high profile like TFN are monitored by law enforcement agencies. If this individual lived in the U.S. he could easily be arrested for the comments he has already made. A warning to you Bill, you have no idea what some of these people do for a living, or who you may be talking to.

12. Ptx

Ptx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 19, 2000
    What the (*&^ is going on?

Please, Azeem, tell me you can do something about this though the law!

Pete

13. Chad_Peter

Chad_Peter Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 9, 2000
    Which convention is he referring to? Celebration 2, or San Diego Comicon?

I'd like to know where to show up with a large stick and mace to back up the Yankster.

--Chad

14. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Celebration...

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. Just stay away from this guy.

15. StarWarsFridgeMagnet

StarWarsFridgeMagnet Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    Hi everyone...

There are some very interesting PMs in here. One filmmaker even encourages me on my crusade of mass Private Messages. I bet I find my other names contacting that same filmmaker.

Thank you Dorkman Scott for ripping me a new one (DS stood up to this lunatic)

SWFM - aka Azeem checking out this obvious Troll account

16. Digital_LlamaCH

Digital_LlamaCH Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2001
    LOL @ Dorkman - (Beaming with pride) that's my Visual Effects guy!! :)

17. Dezion-Karr

Dezion-Karr Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2001
    ::chuckles:: :p

I'm glad we're all intellectuals here.

:D

~DK~

18. tumblemoster

tumblemoster Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 2000
    Ahhh, youth....

Speaking of youth, Azeem, as we all are sometimes painfully aware, a lot of youngsters frequent our forum. Perhaps you should censor your previous post with all the nasty words in it? I'm sure everyone will still catch the meaning....

We're all behind you Az. This guy will fade away, like everyone of his type. Evenetually they destroy themselves. Its too bad the rest of us have to be victims along the way, but we always come out alright.

-tm

19. Darth_Apporth

Darth_Apporth Jedi Master star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    It is sadly ironic that this whole bitter fight involves a fanfilm called Disturbance in The Force.

I hope this matter can be put to rest soon - however, I have a feeling that this dispute will carry on for some time...

20. EATATMUNDI

EATATMUNDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2001
    Yup, here is that same filmmaker, and also someone who worked on that film.

EATS- aka Azeem

21. Jedi_Cougar

Jedi_Cougar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Childish.

Take the explicit stuff down though, it's a little rough, especially considering TFN doesn't allow that kind of stuff, or anything near it, in hosted films...

22. Azeem

Apr 12, 1999
    Tell me about it. I've edited the message.

I had to show that to my wife unedited when I got it. That just is not right.

23. Fremen

Fremen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2001
    durrr I'm interlectuallly stupid beep stupid piece of beeep beeep you beeping piece of beeeeeeppp. hehe. Did someone call me? I could have sworn they did.

;)
    Kyle

24. Zayn

Zayn Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 1999
    this guy is a freak... lol

az if he does sue you, tell me when- I'd love to be there to see it...

I bet he's like this 500lb man with food and drool dripping out of his mouth...

/me makes an 'L' shape with hand and presses it to forhead
    LOOOOOOSSSSER!

25. Fremen

Fremen Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 10, 2001
    Right hand Zayn, Right hand. :p

;)
    Kyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.