main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Some questions

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by huttese1138, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    1) Getting plans finalized for August and I've heard from most of the old R2Detroit crowd, but not Rob. Is he still in Lapeer? Anyone still in contact with him? ... 2) When do the rest of you plan on getting down to Orlando? I think me and the guys will be in on Tuesday (Aug. 10), but we're gonna play it by ear since we'll be just a short drive away. Obviously, there's going to be plenty to do in the area prior to the first day of CV (Aug. 12). I took two weeks off surrounding the event to leave myself some wiggle room in case we decide to relive some of the R2Detroit glory days (Barry laying next to the dumpster, anyone?). Can't wait to see all of you again. Been too long.

2. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    This is the million dollar question right here. I ran into him at Motor City either last year or the year before, but other than that there's been nothing.

3. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Rob's a Facebook friend, but he's pretty quiet there.

4. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    Yeah, it's weird. He obviously signed up for Facebook and was active a little bit since he accepted our friend requests, but he's done nothing else.

Rob, come back! We have collectibles!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.