main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Some Release Dates from Lucasfilm

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Phuong_Solo, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phuong_Solo

Phuong_Solo Jedi Master star 2

Jun 26, 2003
    That's right September 2004 baby!!! Bout damn time!! Here's a blurb from thedigitalbits.com

Well, we've finally heard from our sources on that meeting that Lucasfilm held yesterday at the Presidio with their retail partners. Here's the skinny, and you guys are gonna love it... Star Wars: Episodes IV, V & VI are coming to DVD in September of 2004. The animated series of Clone Wars shorts appearing soon on the Cartoon Network will also be released on DVD, possibly before the end of this year. The teaser campaign for Episode III will begin in January of 2005, leading up to the May theatrical release. Finally... Episode III will hit DVD in November of 2005. This is going to be all over the Net soon, and you can already read more about it at Ain't it Cool News. Keep in mind that none of this is official until Lucasfilm publically announces it... but this is certainly, at long last, the real deal.

2. DARTHGOON

DARTHGOON Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2002
    when I hear it from the horses mouth(lucasfilm themselves) then I will believe it.

3. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
  4. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    If only. Man, I so want OT on DVD. I'd opt to not have the SE, unless it was included, as opposed to only. I enjoyed ANH:SE (except for the Greedo flaw) but the others were a slight disappointment (enjoyed wampa, hated "JEDI ROCK")

AND WHY DIDN'T THEY FIX THE DAMNED ION CANNON BLAST!!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE! or am i wrong?

5. Bullseye

Bullseye Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2003
    They need to fix Obi-Wan's lightsaber in ANH when he and Vader are dueling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.