some stuff about me....

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by Boba_Fett_of_Nine, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have really bad ankle problems and standing all the time makes it worse. I have dealt with this problem for over 3 years and I'm sick of it. I am gonna soon make an appointment to goto VR (Vocational Rehabilation). They help people with disabilities train and get a job that better suits them. I am not officially diaabled, but horrible ankle pain really disrupts my life and my work. While I like my current job, I know that unless something is done, it would be best for me to have a job where I'm not standing all the time. Add to that I have been diagnosed with ADHD since I was a kid, and depression a few years ago. Between Depression, ADHD (which makes it extremly difficult for me to focus and have more than a limited attention span) and ankle trouble, I have my work cut out for me to get myself better. The good news is is that by walking 60 minutes a day to work and back (which I dont mind) I have lost 18 pounds since I started my job. I was 235 and now I'm 217. I'm so proud of myself:) anyway better run for now...I am not trying to make this a feel sorrie for Boba Fett of Nine thing, I just wanted you..my friends..to know more about me:)
  2. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm so sorry to hear all that!

Congrats on the wieght loss, you are a motivator!
  3. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Hang in there Boba_Fett_of_Nine!!! It will get better I promise. I hope you will find a new job that better suits you soon!!! And definately congrats on the weight loss!!! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.