Some weird ideas(that would suprise people)..

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Obi_Frans, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_Frans Jedi Master

star 4
    ..what if Anakin finds out about Palpatine, in his anger he wants to destroy him(like Luke) but Obi would not let him use his rage, &(like ROTJ) their sabers would clash before Palpie(i still think Vader is protecting Luke when he blocks his saber), with Obi-wan "holding him back" from destroying himself, then when Obi beats him(lava, acid, hot water;)) he kind of loses his memory & Palpie twists his mind

..what if he beats Obi-Wan, & Obi actually kind of loses himself to his anger in order to beat Ani, & when Ani falls(in lava, acid or plain ole hot water ;)) he realizes what he has done & therefore decides to back down from using the force/being a jedi(explaining his not training at all on tatooine)

..what if in the final Clone war, Dooku & Palpie reveal themself, i'm talking about: Midbattle, suddenly the droids & clones both turn around & charge the remaining Jedi. this would immediately set the mood for the entire movie(since it IS the darkest)

..what if Padme would be seen in Leia's slave outfit, can someone say "best Star Wars movie ever !!"
  2. Jedimaster_Prowl Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes those are weired ideas and yes I would bw surprised. But that first one with Kenobi blocking Anakin's blade would be an interesting twist.
  3. Ghost_Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    Anakins father is relly JarJar ;)
  4. Vaderbait Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Why would droids and clones turn on the Jedi? Remember, the only ones who know the real story are the high ups. I doubt the Trade Federation knows what's going on enough to program the droids to not kill clones at a certain point.
  5. stormcloud8 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, but once Palpatine has secured his imperial power, I believe he will invent some reason why the Jedi are a threat to the Republic, and that will justify the clones turning on them. But, I think that the clone war will be over by then, the separatists defeated, and Dooku dead.
  6. Lars_Muul Chosen One

star 6
    What if Anakin didn´t fall into a molten pit, but into the mouth of a big monster that messed him up so badly that he needed the Vader-suit?
  7. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    What if the entire galaxy was paved into a gigantic superhighway for Giants
  8. kingthlayer Force Ghost

star 4
    What if the entire galaxy was paved into a gigantic superhighway for Giants.

I totally saw that coming. I mean, everything in the other prequels is leading up to it.
  9. KfistoRox Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. da2ce7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, Maby Padme's third Baby's Dad was Jar Jar Binks!

When Anikin Saw the (Pad-Bink Baby) Anikin Was SOOOO Jealous that he (out of Reflex) killed Padme and the baby in one swift stroke of the Lightsaber.

He was totaly mentaly scrooed after he kill his true love that he comited susuide by proppeling himself (juckily located) lava pit next to him.

Then Palpie Rocks Up to the Mess and takes out his VADER sute (Tested on Darth Mall) And Saves the Day
  11. Gotham-City Jedi Padawan

What if Darth Maul comes back (cgi) in a life support suit like Vader, with lots of mechanical crap around his mid section.

I just feel that Maul should somehow be in EpIII.
  12. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    What if the entire galaxy was paved into a gigantic superhighway for Giants.

I totally saw that coming. I mean, everything in the other prequels is leading up to it.

Well, I mean.. What if, there are these giants that live in a galaxy, bigger than ours. And they want to build in intergalactichighway. Its just this problem, that the SW-Galaxy is in the way, like a rock or something.. and then they have to pave it over.. its not impossible.
  13. classixboy Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm hoping for some twist that totally undermines EVERYTHING we think we know about eps. 4 - 6.

And yet, I think I'll still be happy if it's just business as usual.
  14. Lars_Muul Chosen One

star 6
    What would that twist be? Palpatine being trans-sexual?

EDIT: I agree, a gigantic twist would be nice.
  15. classixboy Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL, yeah, something very "Crying Game".

BUt seriously, somone somewhere around here postulated that perhaps Padme is the one who drops Luke off on Tatooine, possibly warning Owen and Beru to keep the baby away from Obi Wan. Something like that would be cool.
  16. classixboy Jedi Master

star 4
    How about this: Anakin ISN'T the father of the twins!
  17. Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus

star 6
    If Vader isn't Luke's father it takes away from Return of the Jedi considerably though classixboy. I do agree however that there should be some twist.

-Jedi Master Zax Starwalker
  18. ForceMaster101 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That would be weird Vader not being Luke's father...Wait!
    "Luke,I am your mother!"
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.