Some white guys brought up a crucifiction thing with me

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Dark_Sci-fi_Boy, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sci-fi_Boy Jedi Youngling

Back in 2002 I gave a fail proof ultimatum to humans based on the error of distribution of white girls to black guys.... so then having no other route to take they brought up a crucifiction thing calling me Jesus at a hospital hoping it would relieve the paradox ultimatum (which they are at fault of). Do I have to do anything? Why would I? It's a feeble attempt and there's nothing to be done about me going to Ultraworld like I had in my dream. I didn't have to get crucified before and dreaded the idea and I don't have to do it now. Does a boy have to be T'eed to become a dark sci-fi boy of space? I'm opting for not at the moment. Why should I continue with anything some white guys brought up? I don't deal with them.... their processes are faulty and terminable.

Yeah... I don't see any discussion topic here
  2. Dark_Sci-fi_Boy Jedi Youngling

Get T'eed or have everyone on your old planet killed. Both would work to become a Dark Sci-fi boy...
  3. Dark_Sci-fi_Boy Jedi Youngling

I don't have any such costly faulty processes as you as I am more wise therefore I go to Ultraworld by DEFAULT....
  4. LostOnHoth Chosen One

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.