San Diego, CA Someone want to grab me a couple Lucas Exclusives at C2?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValueROCKR, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValueROCKR Jedi Knight

star 3
    please? how much cash do you need to pick me up two of the exlcusive lucas figures? id be really happy....
  2. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    It's not a matter of cash.
    It's a matter of allocated quantities.
    I've heard it's only two per person.
    If so, you are screwed.
    Sorry. :)
  3. DarthMaul84 Force Ghost

star 1
    $20,000 Each

J/K

I'm sorry, but I can't. I would if I could, but I am going to have soooo much stuff to carry back. There is a slight chance that I might be able to, but don't count on it:(
  4. fx88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got a certain "darth" working on this situation for me ;). Afterall I gaurded his cart-o-goodies at Midnight Maddness with my life,
    ha ha ha ha ha ha .
  5. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    /\
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hey! I just found 20 bucks!
    Now I can buy dinner tonight. :D
  6. fx88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooooooo, don't make me use my force powers on your most prized E2 toy, the "Pop Star" Amidala figure! I'll make her fall apart! [face_laugh]
  7. ValueROCKR Jedi Knight

star 3
    well someone has to get me a couple.... tell ya what two people get me one a piece.... i want one and my friend wants one too...
  8. CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Knight

star 2
    I believe I was the first to ask this question in another thread on this San Diego board weeks ago. I read that a spokeswoman said that there is a limit of 2 figures per person /per day. The Con is 3 days. So someone attending all days could walk away with 6 figures total. If someone can pick me up one, i'd be thankful and appreciative. Please? Thanks
  9. DarthBrian Force Ghost

star 4
    If that's true, I have two of my four extras accounted for.

IF that's true. ;)
  10. CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Knight

star 2
  11. ValueROCKR Jedi Knight

star 3
    if anyone can get me two id be happy thats all i have to say..... and if you can get em darthbrian its much appreciated if not its ok too.... its my fault for not going to c2 in the first place :)
  12. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I will try to get some extras, emphasis on the word "try."
  13. William_the_bloody Jedi Knight

If any of you could pick me up one. Just one. I would be so grateful. Sell me the one with the damaged bubble for twice the price - I'd be happy. I'd rather give my money to a true fan than some scalper on ebay. Hopefully the limit will be two per person per day. Please try, you're my only hope.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.