Beyond Someone's watching over me Important message from Author! Please read!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya_Jag_Ben, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. JordanCHFel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Fel you are mad.....he's UGLY..........anyway...I think my absence has left JJb unable to post.....so I'm back and I WANT A POST!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Kailene Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. EmperorFel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jordan: I agree. We need a post!

Also, you can't bag my choice of actor, and not at least present a better choice. [face_shame_on_you]

Wouldn't it be fair if I could bag out a choice of yours?:p
  4. Rogue11JSF Jedi Knight

star 1
    lol oddly i cant seem to find an actor for Jaina or Anakin... but Rob Pattinson comes to mind for Jason LOL especially in NJO descriptions... Pansy... HOT but a pansy nonetheless.... hmm... Kyp durron... Johnny Depp anyone?
  5. EmperorFel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Rob Pattinson - NJO era Jacen

That makes sense. I'm seeing that.

And Johnny Depp has to play someone... but Kyp... I don't know. But Depp has to be in it. He's in everything. He could easily be a non-human. Borsk? [face_laugh] That Barabel?

I can't remember anything about Ganner Rhysode regarding personal appearance, but I'm going to throw Ben Affleck in there. I think it works a treat.
  6. JordanCHFel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh I agree with Fel JD has to be in here but I don't think that Kyp is the right person......I think that an older Jagged Fel (like 40s or something) should be Carlos Bernard (only with Green eyes and a scar)hes so dashing and hot.........:)
    Jaina.......hummmmmmmmmmmm.....someone wil kill me if I say Reiko Aylesworth but I will anyway....but an older version.....she does look a bit like Leia/Padme but she's very pretty and looks good on Carlos' arm:) I think Kelly Clarkson might be a nice possibility (just more in shape) shes really pretty but has that hardcore look to her.....:)
    Or just Natalie Portman.....that would work....I don't think Kiera Knightly is very pretty (even tho EVERY boy is in love with her and EVERYBODY says I could be her twin:))
    So I don't know but what I do know is that WE NEED A POST!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Jaya_Jag_Ben Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Hello all.

Well it turns out that DRL has me by the scruff of the neck and I am unable to post until--at the very least--august.

I apologize tremulously but that's what DRL has thrown me. :(

I promise that when I return there will be excellent post. I will see this story to the end. I just need you all to be a bit patient with me.

Thanks for understanding

JJB
    :)
  8. Kailene Jedi Knight

star 3
    I totally understand, JJB. DRL has a nasty habit of doing that [face_devil] Do what you need to do, though it will sadden me to have to wait that long, I will try and be patient for your return. :)
  9. JordanCHFel Jedi Knight

star 3
    OH MY GOSH.......*takes out a lightsaber and tries to free her master* I'm so sorry master...DRL is too good....see you in August...
  10. EmperorFel Jedi Knight

star 1
    JJB: Oh, that is a shame, but we should get by. :p

Oh, but can we keep the insanity going?! I still want to play my silly game!

Jordan: Carlos Bernard totally works for Jag, just as you said. Do his hair, add a scar and change his eyes and that's him.

However, you couldn't really use Natalie Portman again. It doesn't seem right. And as far as Keira Knightly goes, I personally don't find her attractive, but I understand where people are coming. I'm notorious for having exceptionally high standards in women.

Hey, if everybody thinks you look like her, that must be working out for you. ;)

How about this: Bill Nighy for Cal Omas. I'd almost say the Vulture from the Spiderman comics except he's not really an actor, so it doesn't work.
  11. CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff

VIP
    star 3
    JJB don't worry about it. We'll all still be here awaiting your next update when you have it ready. You've been doing very well so far having daily updates. Most authors update on a weekly basis at most! So I think you definitely deserve a well earned break for a little while. (If beating DRL can be called a 'break' that is ;)) See you when you get back!!

~Celeste
  12. JordanCHFel Jedi Knight

star 3
    FEL....YOU AGREE WITH ME YAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY
    I also think that using NP is over the edge but there really is no one else......
  13. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for letting me join the discussion Emperor Fel.

Yes I do agree that a bare durasteel arm would be better than no arm. If I lost one of my arms I'd 'replace' it. I have lived for twenty-one with two perfectly good arms if I suddenly didn't have one than it would just be too weird if I kept it like that. It would be one thing if I was born without an arm and never knew what it was like to have one.

Troy Denning, Aaron Allston and Karen Miller are some of my favorite authors for Star Wars. Karen Traviss is good, but she's got this thing for clones, mandos and Imperials and this thing against Old Republic Jedi (she called them Nazis on her homepage).

Don't worry Jay_Jag_Ben I can look after myself, thanks though for the concern.

I think that this really cute song represents what certain Star Wars men feel about their girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW58S1FNFts&feature=PlayList&p=0B5231D319D7E7EF&index=19
  14. EmperorFel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jordan: Well, aren't you the defeatist type then. Come on, there must be someone.

I saw a picture of Sienna Miller - where she wasn't blonde, that could have passed as Jaina. As yet, I have not seen this photo again. A newspaper I think. And I looked on the web and no picture looked anything like her. I may have got the wrong person.

LadyMisty: Karen Miller , Karen Miller, Karen Miller. What has she done? Sounds familiar.
  15. CelseteAntola TF.N Books Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Ok. to get in on the discussion, how about this awesome actress for Jaina Solo-

[image=http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/soaringsoprano/rocksmile.jpg]

She definitely has a striking resemblance to Leia, and has that slightly crooked Han Solo smile going on-

[image=http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/soaringsoprano/Flowersmile.jpg]

~Celeste
  16. Rogue11JSF Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well ok so as for Jaina Solo the only people i can think of that even come close are Zoe Deschanel and i hate to say it but Megan Fox when scowling.. has Quite the resemblence of what i picture the Solo Scowl would look like
  17. JordanCHFel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ummmmmmmmmm I think that that could work.......but I think her face is too long for her to be a Solo/skywalker.... none of them really have long faces......
  18. EmperorFel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, I think I can see where Jordan's coming from.

19. Rogue11JSF Jedi Knight

star 1
    lol that or just too thin...
  20. EmperorFel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh Griff. Megan Fox? But she's so...

Anyway, for Jaina, I was thinking of a younger Jennifer Garner. I'm talking much younger by the way.

[image=http://www.alias-tv.com/imgs/s3cast10.jpg]

[image=http://www.oceleb.com/img/jennifer-garner/jennifer-garner.jpg]

I don't know if she can do the Solo grin or not. She may have to learn that. Or she may be completely wrong. I welcome criticism of my choices. It's all fair game. :D

Look at how crazy the pictures are. Squished into a square.
  21. JordanCHFel Jedi Knight

star 3
    FEL!!!!! YOu have to be kidding me!!!!!!! I was watching P.S. I Love You today and I was like Jaina could be a younger Jen.....WOW...I mean I think iher face would have to be a little rounder but other than that I AGREE!!!!!!!!!
  22. EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Woot, it's nearly August! I can't wait to see this story continue.
  23. EmperorFel Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ohh, yes! Fel with the win!

We need to figure out a young Jag, though. I'll keep an extra eye out.
  24. JordanCHFel Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah...if only Carlos Bernard was an actor when he was younger......:) anyway I was looking at pictures last night and I was thinking that maybe Sprague Grayden would make a good Jaina....:)

ITS ALMOST AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Rogue11JSF Jedi Knight

star 1
    personally i cant stand jennifer garner... dont know why...

anyway here's my rant for the day:

Hackers...

WTF?

My facebook account got hacked. I dont care if you are a hacker... by all means amuse yourselves... but if you're going to hack something dont hack something stupid like my facebook account. hack something important or at least interesting. i mean really who the hell would care about my facebook account? Really? Come on now people get a fliping life and stop bothering all of the average people in the world.

All I have ever wanted was for everyone else to leave me and my average life alone. I dont think thats a whole lot to ask.
    ~Rogue
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.