main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Someone's watching over me Important message from Author! Please read!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaya_Jag_Ben, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanCHFel

JordanCHFel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2009
    Awwwww rogue...I'm sorry...that sucks!!!!!!!!!
    I don't hack into ppls FB but I do ask them their password and then look around....I actually have deleted one of their friends...but I knew she was gonna anyway......

2. EmperorFel

EmperorFel Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2009
    What's the deal with Facebook and Myspace and all that? I'm very much technically inept. I don't even use my mobile phone anymore. I did for a while, bit soon gave up. And what the hell is Twitter?!

Ohh! I just have to mention this.
    Printed today in the national newspaper, The Australian, was an article - well, a headline - which drew my attention in a sad/awesome way.

Power of big four harmful, says Fels

Strangely, I read that to say that a Fel, or plural thereof, said that the power of the big four - or Four ruling families - was harmful.
    That was genuinely my first interpretation.
    After realising that the article was in the business section, and the lack of apostrophes, I surmised that it was talking about the Big 4 banks, and was the opinion of someone surnamed 'Fels' and not Fel.

Still the best part of my day, though.

3. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    Woot! It's August at last. Let's all party. Maybe if we bring enough chocolate... I can't wait to see this story continue.

4. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    YAY FOR AUGUST!!!!!

Does anyone know when in August JJB will be able to start reposting???

5. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    ITS AUGUST!!!!!!!!!
    I don't know...I think she meant the beginning but she hasn't stopped by since she told us that so I have no idea.....sorry..!!!!!
    *brings chocolate*
    NOW WE HAVE MORE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fel: I really don't know anything about Myspace or FAcebook....I have a FB but I think I have 10 friends.....I don't even know 3 of them......and the other few I never talk to or anything and they are never on......
    If anyone is into all the FB stuff...add me as a friend...my name is in my bio...I want more friends:)
    JJB: (where ever you are) COME BACK AND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    I just finished reading this whole story. Loved it. If I can get on the PM list I'd greatly appreciate it.

7. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    Hey welcome!!!!
    I am Michelle and if you haven't noticed I am JJB's apprentice....she is currently fighting an epic battle with DRL...she should be back soon!!!!

8. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Patiently waiting for an update. :)

And lending strength to defeat DRL.

9. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    I know...WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE??????

10. Allana_Djo_Solo

Allana_Djo_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2008
    wow this is like dead i feel like ranting
    you know when you dont hang out with certain friends for awhile and you change or grow up and then they just dont know you anymore it is so frustrating for instance i said to one of my friends that i wanted to go party and they were like you party thats hard to imagine i mean come one just because i was not a partier last semester doesnt mean i cant know its just frustrating I dont know i think im done know said my peace maybe this board will liven up some anyone out there?

11. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    People hacking online accounts? what's the galaxy coming too??

Karen Miller is a newcomer to the Star Wars realm. She wrote Wild Space. She has potential. On a brighter/sadder note Karen Traviss is leaving the realm of Star Wars.

12. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    What a fantastic story!

Love the fact Luke is back, and there's a good chance he can help Zekk...

Please PM me when you update this?

many thanks

eg

13. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    UGGGGGG MASTER WHERE ARE YOU....I'm getting worried....PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Jaya_Jag_Ben

Jaya_Jag_Ben Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 5, 2009
    Hello my readers.

I know it's been a long time since you have heard from me, and I come baring bad news for you all.

Something has come up and I will not be able to finish this story, at least, not online. I am truly sorry about this, but forces are beyond my control.

I may, however, pop in and out of the boards to comment on other stories, but I may not post another story.

Sorry all.

JJB

15. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I am very sorry to hear that this story will not be completed.

MGBWY!

16. JordanCHFel

Mar 12, 2009
    I'm sad but I understand...maybe next summer you can finish it!!!

17. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    I sorry to hear that this story won't be able to be finished. It's so great.

Good luck with whatever your doing.

18. EmperorFel

EmperorFel Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2009
    Ohhhhhhh. That's a shame.

Oh well, we had a good run. Fun while it lasted.

Tough luck, and good luck in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.